Bored of Skyrim?

itsmaia

As much as I hate to admit this, I have started to become rather bored... I feel so ashamed of it, because I know this is such a great game, with a good story and a beautiful world. I can't help but feel like everything is always the same. Like the only purpose of the game is speak with this guy, go to this cave and get this item, return back, repeat the process. I don't know, maybe it's because since it came out I've been playing everyday for hours and hours straight, but who hasn't, right?

I've tried to change things up a little, like different weapons, getting married, different spells, no fast travel, etc.

Anyway, has Skyrim also been making you bored and uninterested?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no lol, iv got over 150 hours played and loving it lol, i also do not fast travel, i eat, sleep, walk in towns and buildings, i walk up and down the 7k stairs every time, read books, decorate my house(s), stack my bookshelves, slay all imperial scum i see, farm crops for people, chop wood for people, sell ore to people, as i do not do crafting myself..too temping to ruin the game that way, and i do tons of other things as well to keep myself immersed and enjoy it.

No, but that may be because I've done something just as shameful. XD Turned it into a speed-run competition, to see which person can get the game entirely completed the fastest. Everything's funner when you're competing, right? :D But yes, until I began with that, I did find myself growing kind of weary. Was thinking about going back to replay Mass Effect. Again. :whistling:

i been sick since the game came out (still a little bit sick now, but getting better) so i havent been able to play all the time like the rest of you, most of the time i have to lye down instead of sitting at this desk.

So in other words, i havent gotten bored yet...

Coz' i havent played it much.

Yet somehow i was still able to complete the main quest...

As much as I hate to admit this, I have started to become rather bored... I feel so ashamed of it, because I know this is such a great game, with a good story and a beautiful world. I can't help but feel like everything is always the same. Like the only purpose of the game is speak with this guy, go to this cave and get this item, return back, repeat the process. I don't know, maybe it's because since it came out I've been playing everyday for hours and hours straight, but who hasn't, right?

I've tried to change things up a little, like different weapons, getting married, different spells, no fast travel, etc.

personaly, if i honest.

the game just suxs, all this hype i was expecting like AoC then solo play.

what i get is a trash, little gear, hell even duel wield have 1 side weapon, how the f*** got this pass beta?

good thing i learn my lession not buying games before extended testing :tongue:

Hell no lol, iv got over 150 hours played and loving it lol, i also do not fast travel, i eat, sleep, walk in towns and buildings, i walk up and down the 7k stairs every time, read books, decorate my house(s), stack my bookshelves, slay all imperial scum i see, farm crops for people, chop wood for people, sell ore to people, as i do not do crafting myself..too temping to ruin the game that way, and i do tons of other things as well to keep myself immersed and enjoy it.

that's what i've been thinking! mass effect :)

Wait, are we going on the topic of mass effect now? mass effect is epic but this is a skyrim forum peoples! Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

I got pretty bored of Oblivion after a few days. Same with Skyrim. The thing that added an extra year or two onto Oblivion was the modding community after the CS came out.