The Q

HellsMaster

Hello

OH MY GOD

the Q.

The Q!

Yeah the Q.

That's the button for the favourite system, get to love it, get to know it, because once you have over 10 dragon shouts, 20 spells and 4 different sets of weapons and 2 different set of full armor, you are going to tear your own hairs out, and your neighboors too, so get to know it, really, I am making you a favor.

- Q

Over 30 things saved :wallbash: need to toss out the ones that aren't used much. mainly the spells 20 spells really i am sure there are about 9 that you dont really need but have there. 4 weapons and 2 armor sets? confused pure mage/ warrior or?

dont have a mage character but the most i have saved is 5 items just weapons/shields/rings. :ninja:

I use 3 items, 2 spells, and maybe 3 shouts. As such, the system doesn't bother me in the least. I would rather be able to map two items into one slot, but with the ability to assign hotkeys to items in the favorites list, it's not a bother at all to hit 2 buttons at once and draw my axe and shield.

I have different sets for different situations, I have 7 different potions, 2 different armor set, 4 individual armor pieces for situational bonuses, I have over 10 dragon shouts I make use of, I have 2 bows with different enchants on them, I have different staffs, scrolls, 1 2handed deadric sword, 2 1handed deadric sword, 1 ebony shield ect ect.

Q doesn't quite cut it, I am sorry.

Edit: I forgot about spells, I got over 10 spells

Edited by HellsMaster