Unable to set parameters via terminal on exercise bike with Vault Quest

Crimsonhawk87

Ok, maybe I just missed something when doing the quest, but I cannot for the life of me get anything to show up when I attach a terminal to the exercise bike in order to get Clem to produce power. I've tried every type of terminal that I can make and none of them lets me progress the quest and I can't assign Clem to the bike. Does anyone have any clue why my terminals aren't working? And yes, everything is powered.

And yes, everything is powered.

I needed outside power to the terminal - connected to the bike

Clem assigned himself to all special items

Hmmm, I can't remember if I powered the terminal/bike separately.....if that's a requirement then it's a stupid one, seeing as how just about anything else in the world can be powered via the daisy chain. Anywho, will look into it, thx for the reply.

Ugh, no matter what sequence I power the terminal and the bike, I still can't get the parameters of the experiment to show up on the terminal. Is there a specific place within the vault that they need to be built? I am attempting to build them in the power room atm.

Hmmm, I can't remember if I powered the terminal/bike separately.....if that's a requirement then it's a stupid one, seeing as how just about anything else in the world can be powered via the daisy chain. Anywho, will look into it, thx for the reply.

power source -> terminal -> bike

instead of a possible alternate - trying to power the terminal from the bike

power source -> terminal -> bike

instead of a possible alternate - trying to power the terminal from the bike

Unfortunately, no matter what sequence I power the bike/terminal, nothing seems to work. The terminal is just blank. *sigh*

Seems that my problem is that since I use Spring Cleaning to remove all of the scrap, it places the experiment documents into the workshop, which bugs out the quest, resulting in the bike being in "resources" straight away, instead of "special". Leaving this here in case anyone else runs across this problem.