Cure Vampirism console command

Skree000

• 6 months later...

Definitely marking this thread and keeping it in my list....For the first time in a very long time I am running a character who is not a Werewolf and am paranoid about her contracting Vampirism and forgetting to check her stats until it's too late .

• 2 months later...

I have 2 different characters that are stuck - one turned vampire because that stupid woman at the tavern just didn't want to say the sentance to activate the quest for the cure - she kept on repeating "Did you know that there is someone in Riftin that can change your face" then the option to ask a rumour is gone - I went out the inn and back over and over - even stayed the night and when the rumour option appears again she says the same stupid line - eish - in time (3 days of unsuccessful attempts with this stupid wench) I am a vampire and everyone attacks, including my companion - I then started another character and she is now in exactly the same position and the stupid wench is saying the same stupid line - no quest activation - no nothing - what a waste of time! I am very frustrated and annoyed at this time :sad:

open console with Tilde ~ key
type this in console.
setstage 000eafd5 10
enjoy!

Hey Dude, this didn't work, from being at the beginning of the whole turning vampire thing my poor character is now a vampire - eish - I snuck a feed from a sleeping hunter before going back to visit the stupid wench in the bar, and guess what, she still didn't give me the quest to find the cure, instead she gives me the quest to go hunt for some missing hunters - lol - I pull my hair out in utter frustration! :sad:

• 4 weeks later...

type this in console.

setstage 000eafd5 10

enjoy!

Hey Dude, this didn't work, from being at the beginning of the whole turning vampire thing my poor character is now a vampire - eish - I snuck a feed from a sleeping hunter before going back to visit the stupid wench in the bar, and guess what, she still didn't give me the quest to find the cure, instead she gives me the quest to go hunt for some missing hunters - lol - I pull my hair out in utter frustration! :sad:

It was the same for me.. used the console comand but it didnt cure me completly, ppl was still way too agressive for their own good... but if u use the console comand and then drink a potion of cure desise it should work! hope it does for u too :)

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

type this in console.

setstage 000eafd5 10

enjoy!

your vampirism will be totally gone and people will no longer be aggro to you.

useful for the people who are frustrated with the disease, like i was

this didnt work for me..

• 1 year later...

Isn't there a cure for the disease, like in oblivion? instead of cheating with the console. can't use if playing 360 or ps3. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ninja.gif

i have no idea what i did to do that.... but i was turned to a vampire lord by serana before entering the soul cairn and turned into a werewolf by aela.....and now i have both