Cure Vampirism console command

Skree000

open console with Tilde ~ key

type this in console.

setstage 000eafd5 10

enjoy!

your vampirism will be totally gone and people will no longer be aggro to you.

useful for the people who are frustrated with the disease, like i was

Edited by Skree000

Actually I've tried using the console for the opposite; regaining Vampirism despite being a Werewolf. I'd like to have both states at the same time and I think the console's the only way for now.

But I havent managed to get it to work yet even with the console :(

Yea the one in Oblivion was a challenge. takes some time if you are a full vampire. then the items are all over the map if you didnt have them all on you at once. :ninja:

reason why i posted that is because of a bug that quite a few people have now; where the 'feed' option does not appear when crouching, hiding, invisible (with or without the spell), naked or un-naked (to suceed sneak checks) on sleeping NPCs, companions, guards, enemies, anything (must be sleeping), (the only option that does appear is pickpocket, which, upon choosing just opens the pickpocket inventory lists), so people in their final severe (kill on sight everywhere) stage of Vampirism cant get cured, because for whatever silly reason the NPC that gives the quest to cure it attacks final-stage vampires on sight, and you need to feed to reduce the severity of your vampirism before the npc will talk to you

go figure...

so this is the workaround.

Actually I've tried using the console for the opposite; regaining Vampirism despite being a Werewolf. I'd like to have both states at the same time and I think the console's the only way for now.

Because it is impossible to be both, you can either be a werewolf or a vampire but not both.

Because it is impossible to be both, you can either be a werewolf or a vampire but not both.

Thats not really accurate, I talked about using the console, keep in mind.

With the console you can be both. Various videos on youtube show it, and common sense dictates it as well. Its not 'impossible' to be both, its just impossible to be both without cheating. These states can be added in like any other disease with the right IDs.

yea if you want to be both vampire and werewolf type

help Sanguin 0

it will give you a spell ID number

type

player.addspell XXXXXXX

where the X's are the ID number

then type

help Beast 0

it will list the spell ID number for beast form

type

player.addspell XXXXXXX

where the X's are the ID number for that one too.

VIOLA! Once your Sanguinaris Vampiris fully develops youll be both Vampire and Werewolf.

GO TEAM JACOBEDWARD