You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

No spoilers of course..

Between the TES games and skyrim alone I probably have plenty to choose from, but I'll start with my most recent one:

Mjoll the Lioness had just recently pledged to accompany me on my journeys, yet wherever we went, her little lap dog Aerin followed. I let it slide for the most part considering Aerin and Mjoll's history - surely he was a bit put off that she would want to adventure with someone other than him. But when he broke into my home in Markarth that was when the line was drawn. Telling Mjoll to hang out at the house for a bit, I followed Aerin out the front door using my shadow cloak invisibility and as he was standing on the top of the stairs admiring the stars (for the last time), down came my demonic mace to the back of his skull, and woosh goes his soul right into Azura's Star. Before the guards could come discover the source of Aerin's pitiful last cry, I threw his body over the edge and onto the rocks below. Hidden for the moment, and looking like a bad accident if he were to be discovered.

To top it off, I borrowed Mjoll's Daedric Greatsword and enchanted it for her with the now-full Black Star, naming it simply "Aerin". :happy:

What have been your favorite evil moments?

Edited by J_R

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING! Spoiler ahead! Sorry for spoiler, but it's hard to be evil whitout revealing anything.

I was at Boethitia shire and had nobody to sacrifice as the stupid worshippers had to be killed. So I was about to turn around to find some innocent soul, but I noticed there was Lydia following me! Ofcourse, the solution was so simple. I asked Lydia to touch that sacrificial stone and then i did what was to be done. Poor Lydia got sacrificed to Boethitia, but i got the Ebony Mail, so i was happy. :teehee:

Edited by raatorotta

Shouted all the plates and food off the dining table in Dragonreach

Ha that's nothing. I donated gold to the temple of Mara so that more people could rush into marriage thus increasing not only the divorce rate but also the number of children living with only one parent Mwahaha (insert better evil laugh here)