You at your most evil (share you favorite evil moments)

J_R

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got sick of the little smart *** girl in Whiterun who says, "I'm not scared of you even if you are my elder" so I turned into a werewolf in front of her. I then slaughtered every living soul in town saving her for last so she could see what her smart mouth had caused. Then I killed her. Scared of me now, brat? :devil:

I tend to kill anyone who gives me cheek, needless to say my progress in the game is quite slow, my favorite though was a random dude in the woods telling me about a famous person i'd never heard off, he mocked me so i stabed him in the face then chucked his body about till i got bored then burned it and threw it in the river. Fun times!

Lol, I tend to write books :D, but this just happened yesterday when I was playing and figured I'd share...

I own Honeyside in Riften, and am also thane so I had Iona staying there as well. It's a bit cramped upstairs, and anytime I needed to cook something (using a hunger mod so it's necessary) she's using the cooking pot. I try to get some cooking done while she stands there right over my should "What can I do for you my thane?" How about getting the oblivion off my back!?! If I need to get in one of the containers, she's standing in front of it. Planning on getting some sleep, she sits on the chair by my bed like a creeper. Basically, she was really getting on my nerves.

So later I'm in the basement doing a little alchemy, and I decided to go check out her room since I haven't yet - but then again, neither has she! She never even goes in the basement, much less to the one room that is all hers. Well, being the curious type *ahem* I decide to look in her stuff, when I find several "flawless" gems in her nightstand next to the bed. *I* store some gems in the nightstand next to my bed upstairs. I rush upstairs, check my stash, and to be honest I'm not sure if any were missing but at that point it was a good enough excuse. I pulled out my dagger, crept up behind her while she sat at the kitchen table(yeah, now sit down when I'm not trying to use the kitchen :down: ) and in a seamless single move, slit her throat. Then I drug her corpse down to her room that she never would spend time in, and put her in the bed she never slept in... well, now she is. I made sure to close the door to her room as I left, I wouldn't want to invade her privacy or anything. :rolleyes:

The next morning, I woke up, smiled because she wasn't sitting there on the chair next to my bed, and headed out of Riften all the way to Solitude on a... ummm.. business contract. I went the way of Whiterun as I had to stop at Breezehome for some supplies I had stored. Go up to my bedroom where I store my valuables and... "Honor to you, my thane." :facepalm: No, gtfo out right now. I told her I needed her to follow me.. right to her bedroom, of course that she never uses either. I ordered her to go in there, then closed the door. I get about three steps back to my room *creeeeeeak* “I am sworn to protect you.” :wallbash: ... I'm trying here, I'm trying really hard. I order her back to her room, close the door, and then lock it! (used a console command to lock it.) Get back to my room, just about to the dresser *creeeeeeeeaak* :mad:, I spun around so fast and ran out of the room with two daggers drawn so quick that she barely made it out of her room, hitting her with such a fury so hard her lifeless body flew back into her room. Again, I placed her corpse on her bed and closed her door.

At last, some peace and quiet while I try to make things happen other than sitting around the house and eating 10lbs of bread all day. :dance:

on my 2nd playthru and i still cannot force my dragonborn to be evil:

still haven't sacrificed a follower to Boethiah or Namira or Molag Bal,

refuse to repeat all the dark brotherhood assassinations,

still haven't bullied my way thru the thieves guild quests.

couldn't even kill Paarthurnax either.

although, i do get a kick out of provoking any thalmor party i run into so i can slaughter them and release the prisoner.

seems skyrim is no place for do gooders..

Iona, the Riften housecarl... she met an untimely end simply because I was tired of her being in Honeyside (notice others have similar issues - why bother giving them rooms if they are never going to use them). Asked her to follow me to some out of the way cave and while she was bravely battling a troll an arrow "accidentally" found its way through the back of her scull. Have similar plan for the rest of the housecarls on this play through with one saved for Boethiah of course... Be nice if one could fire them or something, but murder works.

Giving Mjoll Aerin back in the form of a sword? Nice touch :devil: