Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

Or....you could take it at face value and focus on the fact it was a comment about...a game...with characters...that you control....with a keyboard, you took something that was ment as a general comment ment in jest and turned it into a personal response, well done you.

Or...You could see that I realized it was said in jest given the fact I saw the humor in it and mentioned it. It wasn't a personal attack on you. I was demonstrating how easy it is to take statements and intent out of context to suit one's purposes in this pointless debate about the gender of someone's character. You missed the point completely. Well done you.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there should be some problem for me (a woman) playing a male character as well, right?

Except my imagination isn't that limited.

Well according to a lot of people in this thread you are CLEARLY a lesbian!

but seriously I admire that imagination of yours, I can't do it! I tried once to be a bloke with a wow character but I just couldn't pull it off RP wise. Yet most men seem to RP woman really well.

I didn't have any problem playing Ryo Hazuki in Shenmue though but I guess its kind of different game.

So there should be some problem for me (a woman) playing a male character as well, right?

This can only mean one thing: You obviously want to be a dude irl. Weirdo.

Edited by Karasuman