Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well depending on the game I am playing. I mostly play males. Since Skyrim been out I always picked males, every once in awhile I pic Females. My male to female ratio is like 6 to 1. I had over a total of 60 characters not stored but redone, I did so many run throughs in Skyrim, I lost count at 30 new games. The reason I sometimes make a female is, well look at all the mods. Most are related with female models, I am a modchaolic, which is why I did so many play throughs. I enjoy installing mods, and testing other peoples work. I learn from it. I never heard of 7zips, WinWars, and Blender years ago. Thanks to games that are mod friendly, and a major thanks to the nexus site. I would had never knew what a mod was, and as far as Skyrim goes, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas. Most mods out now are for female models, so if I have to create a female toon just to try out mods then so be it. I do wish we did have better male mods, but aparently that is not the goal of most moders. I seen many female modders that made female mods. Either it be reskins of clothing armors and weapons, to companion mods. Lots where made by RL female modders.

The Agent of Dibella bonus might give a slight advantage to those playing as females as most of the people you get to kill are males. Still I always play as male - no greater insult to the fairer sex than a woman in heavy armour wielding a great sword. :teehee:

For me it's all about immersion.

In Skyrim, I like to identify with the protagonist; I even modded Lydia to be a clone of my gf and she modded Marcurio to be a clone of me, so we play games with each other (we so wish there was coop).

But if I was to play Lara Croft games, I'd see it as me playing the adventures of Lara, rather than identifying with the protagonist.

Generally though, those who come up with playing females to "stare" at their back as a reason, not to mention all those "adult" mods are people who either didn't see enough vaginas in their life or have issues with either their own masculinity/orientation.

A normal man with a plentyful sexual life, straight sexual orientation and confidence/experience with the opposite sex has no need nor willpower to look at a naked woman in a videogame nor has any issues with looking at a male.

That's not saying being non-normal isn't fine tho, one can play with full naked women/men/furry/aliens mods and fap at them all day long for all I care.

I'm a lot more worried at people who play "killable children" mods actually - why would you desire to kill a children running about the city to play? That's messed up.

I'm a lot more worried at people who play "killable children" mods actually - why would you desire to kill a children running about the city to play? That's messed up.

I do not think that it is about just killing children for the sake of it. The children of Skyrim are so annoying(suppose you´ve heard of Braith?) that you want to teach them a lesson, and the only lesson that works, is killing them.

I used that mod before but got tired of it, more fun in fighting bandits.

On-Topic:

If I were to play as a girl, I do not play as one to look at their rear. I find no interest in that, they are not real, so whats the point?

Edited by Niborino9409

I'm an 18 yr old male and I play as both.

Obviously the allure perk is going to be more helpful if you play as a female as most merchants in the game are males.

Also it depends on your Roleplaying wants and needs.

Obviously you can have a maxed stat badass male warrior but you can also be a maxed stat badass female.

When I started playing Skyrim I almost always played as a male Nord. But as my hours have increased and I'm not focussing on the main quest line as such I'm enjoying Roleplaying Rome and more.

A female arcane archer/hunter is what I'm playing as now.

She an imperial who looks pretty damn good.

I use a lot of mods like CBBE and the no more blocky faces and all that sort so females obviously will look better.

By the day she is a farmer/hunter, but come night she is a rogue assassin who hunts down the wicked.

But my other play through I'm using a redguard male who looks a tough motherf&$@er he also lives off the land. It's all in what you want to Roleplay as.

For me it's all about immersion.

In Skyrim, I like to identify with the protagonist; I even modded Lydia to be a clone of my gf and she modded Marcurio to be a clone of me, so we play games with each other (we so wish there was coop).

But if I was to play Lara Croft games, I'd see it as me playing the adventures of Lara, rather than identifying with the protagonist.

Generally though, those who come up with playing females to "stare" at their back as a reason, not to mention all those "adult" mods are people who either didn't see enough vaginas in their life or have issues with either their own masculinity/orientation.

A normal man with a plentyful sexual life, straight sexual orientation and confidence/experience with the opposite sex has no need nor willpower to look at a naked woman in a videogame nor has any issues with looking at a male.

That's not saying being non-normal isn't fine tho, one can play with full naked women/men/furry/aliens mods and fap at them all day long for all I care.

A rather one-eyed and judgmental outlook...hmm...?

I am a 40 odd year old happily married female gamer with 'detailed body' mods and 'sex' mods because...shoot me....I like 'realism' in my games...Disney lost it's appeal to me a long, long time ago..... :ohdear: ....My Dovah eats realistically, drinks (mod adding water, juice, etc...) realistically, sleeps realistically, never fast travels, never carries over 220 weight (no matter his stamina), have mods that make it visually clear where he carries all his gear and loot (doesn't loot Armors or weapons...only small, valuable items)...have mods that make combat more realistic.....and he has 'sex'.... :ohdear: ...the eternal Warrior Virgin is ridiculous and fanciful....I will stick to realism thanks....you can keep Disney.

As for 'straight sexual orientation' having anything to do with it, would you mind explaining that further please?...I have some Gay and Bi friends who would really love to know.

EDIT: My hubby just wanted to chip in here...As a 40 year old Man who knows lots of Men....the average man does like looking at T&A.

The one thing we can agree on is 'killable kids'....I find it stupid that they can handle a Dragons blast and live...that annoys the sh*t out of me....but as for my Dovah dude killing kids....absolutely not.... :sick: ...I RP a Warrior, not a psychopath...What I would love to see instead is a Mod in which my Dovah could put them over his knee and teach them some manners and respect, because let's face it Skyrim kids are revolting little brats.

Edited by StayFrosty05