• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i choose sex based on class

for warriors i would definitely build a muscle Nord

cause a girl can't wield a war ax as good as a men

for mage/assasins i choose female

cause i like to imagine that they are weak physcially so they have to make it up some way

like by using magic or using the light weight to sneak around people

Being a girl I can only guess here, but I think most guys (playing in third-person mode) prefer to look at a female's backside through hundreds of hours of gameplay rather than some beefy Nord guy's rump.

This.

And there is a bit of gaming prejudice there too.

Generally (especially in the past) when a game presented a choice between male and female the male represented strength and the female represented wit. The female character was usually the one with a lot of gadgets to compensate for her lack of strength.

I (male) often played female characters because they steered away from button bashing tank action.

I always have several character types I play. First I play as a cliche honorable hero... Then I play as a smokin hot thief female who also happens to be lesbian. lol

It's all about roll play, since it's a roll playing game. It's no different than a woman playing as a male character... Besides, it could just as easily be said "Why would any guy want to play as a male character and stare at a guy while he plays?" lol

Could you explain to me a bit of whats behind your wanting to play as a female character?

I have no urge what so ever to play as a female and am kind of interested in seeing what drives people to do so...?

As a guy I prefer to hang out with a female in game :thumbsup:

Being sexually liberated of course I can understand why guys want to play with males.

To each their own... ;)

Heh... it always amuses me when someone claims the 'I wanna stare at a females rump while I play' excuse. If your staring at your toons rump all the time, why not save your energy, free up your hands, and get some good poon :P

IMO I try to 'play' the toon as I would understand it, and Like most men, I have no clue about women :D

in most games i play like dragonage oblivion fallout3, the list goes on and on, i play as a guy first time round then play as the other classes and as a girl, it helps to make the game last longer seeing it from all angles,nothing unhealthy or uncommon in that

Heh... it always amuses me when someone claims the 'I wanna stare at a females rump while I play' excuse. If your staring at your toons rump all the time, why not save your energy, free up your hands, and get some good poon :P

IMO I try to 'play' the toon as I would understand it, and Like most men, I have no clue about women :D

My girlfriend is laying right next to me. I have an infinite supply of "poon", yet, I still enjoy playing one of my characters as a hot assassin female.

I think you have to be pretty insecure about your orientation if you are afraid to play a video game with a character of the opposite sex. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

My girlfriend is laying right next to me. I have an infinite supply of "poon", yet, I still enjoy playing one of my characters as a hot assassin female.

I think you have to be pretty insecure about your orientation if you are afraid to play a video game with a character of the opposite sex. The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

LMAO the same comment can be made of people with your mindset sir. I play as i am, i also try out female toons, but I don't try some lackluster lame ass 'I DUN WANNA BEH GEY, SO I STARE AT FEMALE SO ME NOT GEH' excuse.

The excuse, as i've said, amuses me, and your reply only further amuses me and strengthens what I just said :D