Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

First 2 characters were male (Dark Elf Nightblade, Orc Fighter). Chose female for my rogue, and typically in Oblivion I rolled the same character. Idk why, I'm just more comfortable playing female characters. Heck, I went through my Orc file hardly ever pressing the camera key. Just aesthetically, it's lacking when I'm not playing one. I pick males for beefier roles, but I tend not to like playing like that too much. Rogues/Assassins are my favorite characters, and it just makes more sense to me for them to be female.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like playing female characters in single player games. I dont pretend to be female, I just like to see the female character do cool things and look pretty. In multiplayer games like an MMORPG I wouldnt.

• 4 weeks later...
As a hetero-sexual male who likes to play in 3rd person, I have no desire to spend hours staring at the backside of the same sex. Since in my case, I am attracted to the opposite sex, it improves my game experience to look at the opposite sex while I am playing.

Like i said

U can play as a guy and look at the muscles

U can play as a girl and look at the muscles, butt, body, eyes, face, the _____, the huge ____ and more..........

I tried making a Female Breton mage.. I ended up deleting her at level 20 and switching to a Male Breton. I think the excuse " To look at girl parts. " Is pretty dumb. I agree with BlackTwist, >_< Not speaking to everyone, but I believe it's somewhat because they cant get any girls out of the game. Edited by Scklyic

Boys that play as girls are most likely people who beat off to naked pictures of Lydia the Housecarl LMAO

Interesting and intelligent theory. Does this mean that boys who play male characters do the same to naked pics of male companions?

When I was a 18 - 29, and I had to demonstrate to the world that I was made entirely out of testosterone, I played only male characters

named ridiculous things such as "Legion", big sweaty strong muscular guys, then when I reached my 30's and 40's I got really tired of

playing the Stereotypical Conan types, so I tried playing as a female and I started to play CRPGS differently.

Instead of playing a Male hulking Brute with a room-temperature IQ that would just charge into the middle of battles swinging and hollering,

I started playing stealthy female characters and really enjoyed it, plus I didn't feel weird Dressing and Undressing a Female character, because they're pleasing to look at,

and I realized it's kind of weirder (for me) to be dressing and undressing a guy.

A guy playing a female character isn't connected in any way with the guy wishing he was a female, it's a role-playing game, so,

why just roleplay a Thief, Warrior or Mage, how about also Roleplaying the opposite sex?

FWIW, my Female character isn't interested in guys, so there's another unfounded and false myth, that the guy is playing a female in order to act out

homoerotic tendencies but with the safety of a female character, and the other myth that "I can haz lesbian?"

My characters don't engage in that in any game, the only game I did engage in that was The Witcher and Gothic 2, IIRC you pretty much had to in

order to further a quest line. (Could be wrong)

I think the female form is beautiful, and would much rather spend my time in the game with something I find appealing rather than playing

some big sweaty hairy (and probably smelly) Male characters named "Guy Huge-Large"

The simple answer is, after playing through a second time, I really get sick of looking at a dude. So I make a decent looking female and stare at her instead and ignore the dialogue; I've already read it and it doesn't matter. All about what appeals to you man, You like onions on your pizza and I like bell peppers.