Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

Depend of the races here , and what i wanna do .

I actually play a female breton , Because they look better than the male . If i wanted to play A Male human races i think i will choose the Nord .

And i play a male orc because they looks cool not like the female that just look ugly .

About the goal of this topic ... it is just to flame people And say they are gay ? If you wanna do that just make a poll somewhere on the forum .

Edited by KratosAurion777

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's to understand?

You like playing huge muscular sweaty large guys

Sweaty? No. Just strong and muscular. Simply the ideal male from a male point of view.

and I like playing petite attractive females.

Mhm.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Wat?

One more reason for me to play a guy is that i can simply connect them better to the roll of a hero. This may be an old dusty point of view, but i cant change the way i feel about it.

Edited by Kyuubi no Youko

Sweaty? No. Just strong and muscular. Simply the ideal male from a male point of view.

Yet you still think me playing and admiring my opposite sex character, (which I am naturally attracted to women in real life), and find appealing to my eye,

is somehow strange, but you admiring how buff and badass and cool your male character looks is totally normal.

I guess I'm the one that doesn't understand.

(I have no problem with sexual orientation, I am trying to make a point here by wording my responses to show you that both sides of this

discussion could look at each other an accuse the other side of the same thing.)

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Wat?

Six of one, half dozen of the other = "Same thing"

I like playing and looking at Female characters in my game, and you like playing, and looking at Male characters in your games.

Yet you still think me playing and admiring my opposite sex character, (which I am naturally attracted to women in real life), and find appealing to my eye,

is somehow strange, but you admiring how buff and badass and cool your male character looks is totally normal.

I guess I'm the one that doesn't understand.

I did not say it's strange (in an abnormal way) at all. I do enjoy looking at a female character too, but i don't play as female because i would not be able identify myself with her.

Six of one, half dozen of the other = "Same thing"

Never heard. Then again, I'm not a native speaker.

....and you like playing, and looking at Male characters in your games.

It sounds so wrong if you put it that way. :psyduck:

I do not like 'looking' at male characters (plural), I like to look at my male character (singular) because i am satisfied how i created him and because i can identify with him. Edit: I should add that i am bodybuilding.

I am 25, 140 lbs and 6ft tall, I don't really connect with most brick walls pretending to be men they put in video games. Female characters are usually more true to form . . . minus the giant tits. I think skyrim does well tho, I haven't felt any of the males in the game want to crush my skull with there massive pex.

I am 25, 140 lbs and 6ft tall, I don't really connect with most brick walls pretending to be men they put in video games. Female characters are usually more true to form . . . minus the giant tits. I think skyrim does well tho, I haven't felt any of the males in the game want to crush my skull with there massive pex.

Thats why I mostly avoid mods from Japan....

I did not say it's strange (in an abnormal way) at all. I do enjoy looking at a female character too, but i don't play as female because i would not be able identify myself with her.

I don't identify myself with my female characters, I don't identify myself with any male characters either, I just see them as kind of a movie character that I'm watching

going through the game and playing it, and 99.9% I don't even see my character because I play almost exclusively in First Person,

except to see what a piece of armor or something looks like when my character tries something on.

....and you like playing, and looking at Male characters in your games.

It sounds so wrong if you put it that way. :psyduck:

Hehehehe, that's what I mean :)

Either side in this discussion could accuse the other side of being "weird", if they wanted to, if you think about it enough. :biggrin:

EDIT: When I played WOW all my characters were female, why?

Because the Males in the game were just ridiculous, they looked like a pile of Bowling Balls with faces drawn on them.

Huge Steroid Monstrosities

I don't identify myself with my female characters, I don't identify myself with any male characters either, I just see them as kind of a movie character that I'm watching

And that could be another reason why we like to play different gender/sex. When I play Skyrim i consider my character to be me, he is my avatar in Nirn/Tamriel/Skyrim. I am the hero.

Hehehehe, that's what I mean :)

lol :psyduck:

Either side in this discussion could accuse the other side of being "weird", if they wanted to, if you think about it enough. :biggrin:

Please consider my recent edit of my earlier post.

Edit: numerous edits due to mistakes lol

And that could be another reason why we like to play different gender/sex. When I play Skyrim i consider my character to be me, he is my avatar in Nirn/Tamriel/Skyrim. I am the hero.

So there we go, now we each understand where the other is coming from, you feel that you are your character when you play, and I don't, I just feel like I'm watching my character play.

That explains why your couldn't understand how or why I could play a female character.

Also read your edits. :thumbsup: