Bethesda...what have you done to my beloved Lydia?

isamu99

Yeah this is pretty much why i hardly ever use lydia anymore XD

I gave poor Lydia a full set of Enchanted Legendary Ebony, Ench Legendary Ebony shield, and Ench Legendary Ebony Mace, and made her essential, problem solved. Fat use I am as a blacksmith if others don't benefit from my crafty craft. :mellow: Edited by Vindekarr

setessential then imput Lydia's ref.

Then if she goes down, she gets right back up again, and again, and again. Infact she becomes very useful for seeing if there's a trap-a role lydia, being the new Jack Harkness, seems perfectly willing tom fulfil. :devil:

Edited by Vindekarr

Best Lydia moment was when we encountered a trap in a corridor, swinging door style. She just kept triggering it getting knocked down. until I led her past it manually. This is essentially path finding not remembering stuff that would kill you usually, so no big complaint, but gets weird for essentials.

Heh, I was told I can use something called "disable/enable" in the console to bring her stats up to mine. I may end up doing this later, but for now I actually want to try playing the game completely solo and see how I manage on my own. Let's see what happens....

Oh and someone else made this comment on another forum....."set her suicidal ass to essential"....what does he mean by this?

Type setessential 000a2c8e 1 into the console and she won't die anymore.