Spoiler: Secret Messages

darthsloth74

I was just wondering if it is ever established who is sending the secret messages that inform you where you can find Dragon wall related locations.

Typically the message is something like this " I would investigate, (location name) since there is a source of great power there that would be of benefit to you. I for one wish you to succeed in your quest etc".

If its the Blades that would be really dumb since I still got some of these messages after I found out who all the Blades Characters were. Plus I've finished the main quest too and they still occur now and then.

Dragons are impressive creatures but can they really handwrite on a small piece of parchment? + Surely he'd just instruct Argneir to tell you the whereabouts..

Dambuster, the Greybeards could write it for him ;)

The notes always begin with the author acknowledging that you've used a Shout at a previous location. Which implies the author heard the use of the Shout. Since they are in the language of dragons, I didn't think it too much of a leap that Paarthurnax could hear it. But then he could also be conveying this to the Greybeards and them sending the notes.

Furthermore, this mysterious author seems to know where all the Word Walls are - again implying that it is either a dragon or someone close to one. Seems reasonable to me.

I just figured it was from the adoring fan. Still obsessed and wanting to follow my every move. :laugh: I miss that guy. He was annoying but he grew on me.

Fan! For over 200 years!

I hope someone makes a mod about him, i miss that silly hairstyle and the annoying grin. :laugh:

By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!