DirectX10?

NetDigger

Direct X 11 with 256x256 and 512x512 normal maps?

Good stuff Bethesda....

I hate console and everything related to it. Games have never been in a worse state since those atrocious pseudo computers entered the mass market!!!!!!

Edited by Sabatasso

Direct X 11 with 256x256 and 512x512 normal maps?

Good stuff Bethesda....

I hate console and everything related to it. Games have never been in a worse state since those atrocious pseudo computers entered the mass market!!!!!!

Unfortunately it's not the first time. Was like this before the PC (Yeah I know. Gross missnaming but you hopefully understand.) won the market from Amiga, Atari and others back in the days. Didn't think I'd see the same thing again but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The laziness of customers and greed of business is the same and probably always will be.

Well 2012/2013 will be the unveiling of the Xbox 720 with new and up to date hardware. Yes it will FULLY support DIrectX 11 in all it's glory. Remember Crytek? The devs of crysis? Yeah, there making a new game that will be the first game for the 720 and will be used to show off the new hardware and so on. So, by then, maybe we pc gamers will start to really be able to make these games shine. The new fallout. New TES later down the road, and any other games.