Join us on Discord

Dark0ne

lel, I got banned for making a lenny joke about Jannifer being a harlot for not bowing to lenny ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

which caused him to block me in which I replied that the moment someone blocks me is when I win because it rustles their jimmies enough to not see anymore messages from me...

and boom, banhammered... Since it seems that people have soft skins these days.

not my finest work, but still pretty funny... anyway I will still be uploading mods and kicking ass.

Trying to please everyone at once will only cause chaos and discord within the community (no pun intended)

and this is my first and only complaint in the 2 years since ive been here, which is rather sad.

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read some post in here and i see one single big problem, the Moderation on the discord server is s#*!, the ones who have power to ban and have to play the rol of moderator, the only thing they know to do fine, is click the ban button.
Sorry nexus discord moderator but you are doing you job really bad, as a moderator you rol is M O D E R A T E on the chanel, and that dosen't mean shoot bans to everyone you see he posted something that you don't like. If YOU, moderator, only know to shoot bans i say to you "LEAVE THAT GOD DAMNED ROL". Please admins of the nexus discord, if your modderator don't know how to moderate set someone else as moderator or teach to your moderators to their job properly.
And if you don't know how to moderate, let me tell you how to do it:

1- If thing are geting out of control call to stop
2- if they continue set a "mute rol" were they can't chat

3- if someone is geting to far joking or discusing, tell him to stop
4- if he continues after a decent amount of adverciments then set him on "mute rol"

5- if anyone who was seted to the "mute rol" continues disturbing the balance of the server, then ban him.

See? is not that hard, if you are a moderator do you job properly.

I read some post in here and i see one single big problem, the Moderation on the discord server is s***, the ones who have power to ban and have to play the rol of moderator, the only thing they know to do fine, is click the ban button.

Sorry nexus discord moderator but you are doing you job really bad, as a moderator you rol is M O D E R A T E on the chanel, and that dosen't mean shoot bans to everyone you see he posted something that you don't like. If YOU, moderator, only know to shoot bans i say to you "LEAVE THAT GOD DAMNED ROL". Please admins of the nexus discord, if your modderator don't know how to moderate set someone else as moderator or teach to your moderators to their job properly.

4- if he continues after a decent amount of adverciments then set him on "mute rol"

5- if anyone who was seted to the "mute rol" continues disturbing the balance of the server, then ban him.

what's a 'rol'?

I read some post in here and i see one single big problem, the Moderation on the discord server is s***, the ones who have power to ban and have to play the rol of moderator, the only thing they know to do fine, is click the ban button.

what's a 'rol'?

you can set rols on a chanel for give that rol to any user that needs it, is simple a way to make "groups" of users that have certain powers to do something on the chanel. the default rol is just post text, pics, links, etc.

what's a 'rol'?

you can set rols on a chanel for give that rol to any user that needs it, is simple a way to make "groups" of users that have certain powers to do something on the chanel. the default rol is just post text, pics, links, etc.

are you talking about roles?

what's a 'rol'?

Yea that exactly what i meant. Did i say something else? Something missunderstanding?

what's a 'rol'?

Yea that exactly what i meant. Did i say something else? Something missunderstanding?

yes. in every instance you said 'rol' not 'role' which made me think you were referring to something else and i was curious as to what it was.

• 3 weeks later...

i just got banned from nexus mods discord server because i asked if i should update NMM and if it would impact in my modding, im only new to modding, so i dont know mutch so i ask a lot of questions, i dont think its fair to Ban someone that dont o nothing wrong

and was wondering if i could have another chance.

Edited by MotherOfDragonsXD