Skyrim outrages Christian Web Site

swindy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pantokrator: Drinking Alchohol is not a sin. Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. The bible only instructs people not to become mindlessly intoxicated so you don't lose control of yourself. lol It is only religious tradition which looks judgmentally upon the consumption of alcohol...Meanwhile the book of Ecclesiastes states specifically that God made wine so that men may be merry.

Good point. And now that I think about it, I have drank alcohol, so I lied. I should have clarified that I don't let alcohol take control of my life. I've only drank it on occasion, but I try to stay away from it just because I don't want it to ruin me. Nonetheless, I apologize.

But yeah, I mainly just wanted to point out that this whole SkyRim thing is just created by atheists who want to troll the Christian religion, not by Christians who want to troll Skyrim.

I very highly doubt it was atheistically motivated. What lead you to that idea?

OK, excuse me. It was started by a group who doesn't care about the reputation of the Christian religion, or would deliberately like to harm it. Maybe atheist, maybe not, there is no way of knowing given the information we have now. One thing is certain, they will be making a lot of money off of all the website hits they are going to get.

I'm all for ridicule of mythologies that hold discriminatory hateful dogmas and backward views.

You picked the wrong one my friend, I suggest you keep your ignorance holstered. ;) The only difference between atheism and any religion of your choosing is that atheists are in denial of the faith they have in mythologies that hold discriminatory hateful theories and backwards views. That denial finds it's foundation in extremist faith in theories that are not proven scientifically.

As a Devout Christian Teen, I have to say that I found the link in this post...

A work of pure genius! XD I sat at my computer desk splitting my sides!

"Do you feel like a homosexual after playing Skyrim?"

I'm simply speechless at the hilarity the genius of a troll has created!

It's what the internet was made for! FANTASTIC! XD

That post made me fall out of my chair laughing, but I do have one bit of proof that suggests this might have been done by Christians-notice how slow the website is?

It wasn't slow for me. Maybe your internet provider was made by Chritsians...Or you are using Firefox, I heard that it was made by Christians too.

Edited by OnlyOneWing

The site/page is obviously a blatant joke, and a major trolling attempt on anyone who happens to click a link there. Whether it be in good taste or not is subject to personal opinions, but there is no reason to try and tear down a thread about something so silly with bringing in arguments about RL religious views. Please lay off the low grade flaming and let the joke burn out on its own. A wise man once said - if you can't laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others. This goes for both sides of the discussion.

The truly sad, yet hilarious, part - people out there can read that page and take it seriously, from either side of the fence.