what unofficial game do you want to come out the most?!

hoofhearted4

so i was watching star wars yesterday and it reminded me of the Battlefront series and how much fun i had playing them. so much so that i think im going to go back to them shortly here. but it also made me think of just how much i really want Battlefront 3. as far as i know, the company that made te battlefront series is in trouble (or doesnt exist anymore, idr) so the likely hood of BF3 isnt high, unless someone else picks it up. but the thought of a battlefront on a PS3 or Ps4 with that graphics, and the map size and stuff just excites me.

so what games do you guys really want to see. i say unofficially announced, but for conversations sake, just any games you are excited to see come out, regardless of announcement.

other games i really wanna see would be a World of Starcraft. will it happen? well if it hasnt happened already i doubt it will. but if it does, u can bet id be playing it. as for games that are more likely im excited for Fall Out 4 with the graphics and size of Skyrim. the next Star Craft expansion Heart of the Swarm. (and the one after that as well) Resistance 4 for the Ps3, both MGS:Rising and the newly announced MGS5 (which will prolly be for the Ps4) and more Dragon Age games (though i still havent played DA2). Borderlands 2 is another game thats been announced that im looking forward to. Brink 2 i think could be very good if it comes out and they fix the mistakes of the first game...and i could go on and on.

what about you?

• 2 weeks later...

isnt SWTOR essentially KOTOR 3?

no

it is set in the same time frame as kotor but it doesnt continue the story line from kotor 2

and the story lien from kotor 2 ends with a huge huge cliffhanger ( due to lucas arts rushing obsidian to be in time for a dec 2004 release )

kotor 2 is set 5 years after kotor 1 and what happend in those 5 years or with the ...ahem protagonist of 1 ( no spoilers here ) isnt clear either

so id love to see a kotor 3 and 4

as well as a proper bloodrayne 3

and a vampire bloodlines 2 ( like that will ever happen )

Oh, by far I would like Baulder Gate Dark Alliance 3. There was a nice big ol' cliffhanger at the end of the second one and than they went bankrupt or something :sad: . Other than that I would like a real Soldier of Fortune 3 game to come out, and a new Blade of Darkness :D.

Oh, by far I would like Baulder Gate Dark Alliance 3. There was a nice big ol' cliffhanger at the end of the second one and than they went bankrupt or something :sad: . Other than that I would like a real Soldier of Fortune 3 game to come out, and a new Blade of Darkness :D.

I definitely would like to see a Dark Alliance 3 too. I really liked the first two.