what unofficial game do you want to come out the most?!

hoofhearted4

Mass effect 4 as a direct sequel to ME3. Ya ya I know the ending was horrible and confusing, but damn I miss my Shepard, Garrus, Liara, Tali and the rest of the Normandie crew. I refuse to beleive it's finished... :(

Mass effect 4 as a direct sequel to ME3. Ya ya I know the ending was horrible and confusing, but damn I miss my Shepard, Garrus, Liara, Tali and the rest of the Normandie crew. I refuse to beleive it's finished... :sad:

If you think the ME3 ending is bad, wait till you see read the original ending by Drew. It was worse.

I want Jade Empire 2 or more Ultima.

i think the world is already a good size. bigger would only be better if they gave it fast travel. in DDs case bigger would not have been better.

also yes, a PC version (not a port) would be great! i would definitely choose DD2 on PC vs PS3.

It was misleading though. At the start, opening the map gives the impression that the world is huge, but once you explore it, you find most of the terrain is uninhabitable cliff.I'd like the world to be more spread out, instead of just a path along the coast and little sections of field.