WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Would enjoy seeing a mod/mod compilation bringing ALL rare/unqiue/artifact items (weapons, clothes, misc, armor, etc.) from ALL the previous Elder Scrolls titles into Skyrim...there are many mods which bring individual items from past games in but not a singular mod that includes EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm a major rare-item freak, to the extreme where when I have to give/deliver a unique item (example Alessandra's Dagger quest) to someone, I do the quest and then turn right around and open the console so I can add it into my inventory for the sole purpose of having it there, even though I never touch it again.

^^^^^^^

THIS.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT AS WELL!

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mod would be a companion mod for S'oggyballs from Skyrim For Pimps. Having him run around, yelling "Friendship Punch" and thee lines from the show as he goes into combat. Having him interact with things and have comments on the current state of affairs. I'd do it marks by delay son have the software or skills to cut and pull the dialogue from the show.

• 2 months later...

Off the top of my head: Immersive Relationships. I hate it that you can marry any NPC at the drop of a hat, once you do a side quest for them:

DB: Are you interested?

NPC: Of course. Why wouldn't I be?

Me: Uh...gee. Maybe because we just met, and all I did was run an errand for you...

Instead of immediate acceptance of the proposal, they suggest that they get to know each other better.

After a week has passed in-game, there are slight cues as to when it would be appropriate for the Dragonborn to formally propose, during which time there are moderate displays of affection. Instead of the wedding being the next day, the date is set randomly from 1 to 7 days away.

Instead of "Brief as life can be in Skyrim, at least we'll have each other." they might say something like, "Well, why don't we spend some time together to get to know each other better?"

Edited by Jambo11

Mount and Blade-ish melee combat!

Basically more control of where you prod someone with your weapon, instead of pretending you're playing baseball.

More weapon types, armors that make sense etc.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

I've said it elsewhere. My dream mod would be one that is as much of a mod as it would be a resource for other modders. It would be a mod that more or less keeps everything relative to each other, but at least doubles the size of Skyrim so that things are further apart while being able to take up more room.

I'm often finding that things feel shoe-horned into existing next to each other. The Western Watchtower could have been (and I suspect was 'part' of) Fort Greymoor. I forget which city it is but there is a bandit ruled for basically right out front of the city; I imagine it should either be farther away or the city would have taken it themselves. There is this little famrstead somewhere, I always forget about it because it -is- supposed be a location you can interact with the PCs at but every time I've found it the PCs have been killed by the mobs from the overly close crypt.

If vanilla Skyrim can get crowded in some places, I imagine what it must be like for people with better computers than mine who are able to handle a lot of mods. I imagine they must find that player houses and new dungeons are just stacked right next to each other from a lack of existing real-estate.