WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

I would like a two handed bound sword, with black flames effect, that can shoot black fire (the bloodskal sword effect, but black), it would also soul trap enemies when killed and that the only way to summon it would be consuming a filled black soul gem. It would be a good spell for a necromancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88fwSFirxHo

Something like that?

Pretty much, yeah.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mod is a mod to unify the best survival mods out there. In my opinion, they are:

- Frostfall;

- Realistic Needs and Diseases;

- Hunterborn;

- Camping kit of the northern ranger.

If all of these could be put toghether under one mod (and one crafting menu), my skyrim survivalist experience would be perfect. Perhaps other mods could be included as well.

I really am annoyed that Hunterborn is not compatible with Frostfall. I want to use both together.

Well, they are not strictly incompatible. There are just some funcionalities that turn out being redundant if you use both mods.

My dream mod is a mod to unify the best survival mods out there. In my opinion, they are:

- Frostfall;

- Realistic Needs and Diseases;

- Hunterborn;

- Camping kit of the northern ranger.

If all of these could be put toghether under one mod (and one crafting menu), my skyrim survivalist experience would be perfect. Perhaps other mods could be included as well.

I really am annoyed that Hunterborn is not compatible with Frostfall. I want to use both together.

Well, they are not strictly incompatible. There are just some funcionalities that turn out being redundant if you use both mods.

OH? I looked over the page and it said it wasn't compatible with Frostfall.

From the description:

Hunterborn is more than just a "realistic meat weight" mod, though. It is highly configurable (thanks to the awesomeness of the MCM), and is particularly suited to work with Frostfall and Realistic Needs & Diseases, for a primitive survival style of gameplay.

My dream mod would be a mix between an epic quest, a new home, and a deep dive into Dwemer lore. Locked doors with mathematical codes and puzzles, the need to decipher symbols and learn their meanings, and ancient secrets to unlock a gateway to the stars above. The mod has too much to list here, and I'm currently writing the story for it which I would love to hand to a modder who wants to do something more than make another hack and slasher quest.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that the OP is still keeping an eye on this mod.

In my case I have all the weapon, armor and follower mods I could ever use. For the life of me I cannot find a housing mod suitable to my preferences. I never wanted my character to live in a castle or underground based home. I was thinking of something that looked more like some of the bandit camps around Whiterun namely Halted Stream mining camp and Robber's Gorge without all the slaughtered animals (Halted Stream) or the split that always leaves part of your team exposed (Robber's Gorge). There are quite a few details to cover so I'll wait to see if this is responded to and then do the details (including location) if you are interested.

I thank you for your time.

A family and other relationship assigner for followers that perhaps gives a few extra lines to standard followr based on the relationship to player character you asign it.

Because I have come to the conclusion that no mod designer will ever make a drangonborn family members follower pack. Dispite player requests over the years.

I guess for rp perposes the dragonborn just magicly came into exsitance without parents or siblings or maybe he just droped out of the sky or hatched from a dragon egg. lol

Even some npcs have relitives in the game. Its just adopted children and a wife. Like you came fron no where or are a andriod or something.

They dont even really need to be followers just npcs that exsist somewhere. Maybe they could belong to a faction or just path arounf a city and run a merchant stand? In a spawned player home the PC grew up in?