WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be the leader of my own stronghold (aka gold sink) similar to Crosswind Keep from NWN2. After liberating it from the previous occupants, you get your own castle (MUST have sweet crafting room and weapon stands, displays, and tons of mannequins) and from there you have to both outfit it and also the surrounding town (ie walls, roads, shops). Once you build up your forces you can send them out to either pillage the surrounding countryside or protect it.

oh, a many number of things would be great.

- multiple favorites lists, after all, were pc users, why give us a single button for favorites when we have all those number keys just sitting up there, i want to press 1 to open a favorites list with my weapons, i want to press 2 for a list of spells, 3 for shouts, and so on.

- i would want some things nerfed so that there would still be a challenge at higher levels (shield charge = op, enchanting to give myself 160% more 1 handed damage is op, enchanting to have destruction/healing spells cost 100% less is op, and so on)

- i would want job related skills (smithing, enchanting, alchemy) to get better though other means than perks, such as finding plans around the world for armor such as the weapons in fallout 3, or even an extremely hard quest that takes a long time to complete for some of the best armors (daedric, dragon)

- i would want skills divided into combat, utility, and job skills, jobs skills being what was just said, utility skills being persuasion, lock picking, pickpocketing and any other skills that is not a craft skill or a skill that affects combat, and combat being anything that effects combat in any way, such as damage, defense, buffs, stealth, and so on. combat skills would use perks, as they currently do, utility skills would automatically become better as you level them up, not as much as if you were to level them up and dump a ton of perks into it, but more effective than if you weren't to put any into them, and job skills would increase by doing various tasks around the world (special quests to learn how to make a type of potion or armor plans)

- and last but not least, good ol'fashion immersion.

it would be so cool if when i had a house i would need to pay upkeep, or else be locked out until i can afford it, and if your character needed to eat, and gain or lose weight depending on how much or how little he or she eats, and having that weight affect various things such as how long they can run, how fast they can run, how strong their attacks are, how much damage they can take, and so on. and having a spouse would help pay upkeep, and eating cooked meals would fill your character up longer than raw food, and ignoring eating will cause your character to no longer regenerate health.

that's a lot of stuff there :/

maybe some day :D

it seems that we both want a lot of the same things. :) the only thing I don't agree with is the house upkeep part. The only house-related things I want is for there to be an actual furniture store where I can buy mannequins, sword display props, etc. The trophy props things I could put up on empty walls, that way I have more weapons decorating my walls. :) pretty rugs would be nice too, since how the rugs in game right now I'm not too pleased with.

A hardcore mode that's similar to FO:NV.

Hmm, for a simple addition of needing to sleep and eat see my signature.

A Skyrim Mod Manager, like in Fallout New Vegas.

Thx,

The nexus mod manager works a treat and is integrated into nexus, better than any before.

Edited by punxdog