⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

At this point I'd be happy with a complete overhaul of the UI! I'd like to see things like:

1. Being able to hot key different weapon/spell/apparel combinations.

2. A character overview screen (so I can actually see what my character looks like without going into third person mode or to find out I have a disease without going into the magic menu and looking at the current effects... Sheesh! WTF Bethesda?)

3. Being able to remap the keyboard (again WTF Bethesda?)

Edited by chewmanfu

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open citys and open Windows, i hope they make'em. Also those directx 11 and 10 dll's must mean we can take advantage of those effects like Crysis can if it where possible??? like modding those effects into Skyrim now that would ROCCKK!!!

Like a Skyrim graphics extender :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

The ability for my character to be a true Bard and actually be able to PLAY the flutes and lutes and drums that are all over the game world. Oh and there are so many songs in the lore books. I think it would be super cool if there was a mod that added the words to an ingame songbook (maybe tied to an inventory item)n

An overhaul on dragon combat, definitely. The weakest dragon should be as difficult as an ancient/elder dragon on master difficulty. Boosting health, damage output and frequency of special attacks/magic/shouts.

It's sad but after a few days of playing Skyrim the dragons just aren't very challenging or terror-inducing.

:confused: