WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

8. armor that gets damage when someone hits me with a weapon (similar to oblivion) and ability to fix it which would also increase smithing

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Probably the most tedious aspect of Oblivion was repairing broken items. The damage is a great idea but it should only be cosmetic and have no effect on stats or the armors defense rating.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Cinematic kills for spells and bows.

2. A big house... more of a mansion really, with all the amenities you would expect from a house mod. Sorting storage, weapon/armor displays, workin kitchen/bathroom, alchemy/smithing/enchanting area and of course in house servants.

3.Improved jumping: increased jump height, jumping while sprinting, attacking while jumping etc.

Flaming tipped arrows, but not sure if it can be done (yet) without the modders tool set.

1> you can see what you are hitting at range.

2> you can set the oil on the floors at range.

Odd that they aren't in the game as thet were used at lot in the old days.

A mod that makes NPCs react more realisticly to damage (hitbox-system).

e.g. if you hit their legs (or cut off their legs or shoot their legs with arrows), they can't pursue you anymore (walking/running very slowly or even crawling on the ground), or if you hit their arms (cut off their arms or shoot them with arrows), they can't deal damage anymore. instant kill for headshot/headhit. and if they yield and you let them live, they shouldn't attack you one moment later.

dropping their shield or second weapon if they get stabbed in the stomach, to have one hand free to hold their wounded stomach and then only walking slowly.

...something like that.

Most of all I wish for a normal inventory. To be able to see what my char is wearing in one look. To be able to see the alternatives for your ring or necklace without having to scroll through all the apparel in alphabetical order. It's really below standards. Ten, fifteen year old games have better inventories. Sigh :mellow:

l really have to agree with this one... morrowinds inventory set up was so much more enjoyable to me - l didn't have to pause the game to browse what l was carrying, and l didn't have to deal with a stupid list. I want the grid method back thanks...

One thing that l really need, however, is a mod to change the lighting - the candle light/mage light spells are *way* too bright and make it hard/impossible to see details (are rocks REALLY that shiny?) and the torchlight doesn't go far enough. WTB happy middle ground. Adjusting brightness is all well and good, but even then it's awkard.

I think it would be awesome too have a mod that allows you to step into the shoes of a deadric prince, have your own little realm in oblivion and Deadric minions to do your bidding. teleport mortals to your torture chambers, or like the deadric prince of madness go on vacation in a dead lunatics head! xD and make them use... THE WABBAJACK!

seriously tho, it would be amazing too just be as crazy as him and start annoying the crap out of the people in skyrim.

I want Servant of the Dawn: Skyrim