WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Fighting giant (really giant) unique dragons with a different killing animation for each type (and making them more stronger).

A front crawl swimming animation.

Wander's clothes from shadow of the colossus.

those would be my "dream" mods :)

thanks for creating this topic there's very good ideas in here.

Shadow of the colossus was an awesome game. They should put one of them in Skyrim so it can tear the place up better than those dragons did. Skyrim should look more war torn. It's in the middle of a war and dragons are supposed to be wrecking up the place. If a dragon shoots fire on a house the house should burn down. There should be armies marching to and from Whiterun, Solitude, and the other major city. One thing I've been wanting is a more realistic population.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebalance the whole skill/perk trees mod :D

well its just me, i prefer the blades, maces thing. since 2 handers seem less popular so.. link them together so that people will use em. and POLEARMS!

armor skill should be placed in 1 skill but with different specialization perk paths. and many more..

ok it saids only 1 dream mod.. mine is pretty big XD

1. A scary quest mod. Like the Gates to Aesgaard mods for Oblivion but for Skyrim.

2. Less charge up for spell casting

3. More Conjuration summons. Summoning giant frost-aura ice wolves maybe (Fimbulwinter)?

4. More companion "slots".

5. More tribal type items (one-handed spears, leather/hide armors of different animals, weapons made of wood, horn and stone, ect. ect..)

6. No fast travel for carts, animation for said carts, and the ability to shoot from the back of a cart.

7. Mounted combat.

A mark-recall spell like in Morrowind...

But with two or three marks you can keep activated amongst each other...

To be used with the "EnableFastTravel=0" line in your skyrimprefs.ini, for as some places are very difficult to reach