WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Guys, seriously, I really need help on this.

I want a sword with custom special abilities (which has a personality and with it's quest if possible, anyone know Malevolent mod from Oblivion? Something like that.) which can be upgraded forever either by hitting enemies or killing them. If you also know the Soul Calibur lore, you could see what I am trying to mean. I am not looking for a dull Soul Edge implementation but something more special like I said. Infinite weapon damage upgrade and infinite absorb health upgrade would be much appreciated. A knockback effect would be much appreciated too. A multi-pathed quest mod would be greatly appreciated. (maybe even bringing it's counter part Soul Calibur into account in order to destroy the sword, if player is roleplaying a good character)

If not any of these, is there a quest mod similar to Malevolent?

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you said "DREAM MOD"

I would Love a mod where you could type your own replies instead of multiple choice

and the AI game engine would be able to better recognize the meaning of your responses

within reason of course as LORE based.

My dream mod is actually natural clothes with physics, like robe ends, capes (already exist) and flails, probably banners that have wind affecting them. Would be really nice.
Also my dream mod once was to see Skyrim after the civil war. Like gap of few years or so, like what happened after rebels or empire prevailed.