ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

All those "little girl" characters...

Moksha8088

let me re-iterate - Making a child follower is fine as long as they aren't marriageable, they act like children and wear appropriate clothing then they are fine. Making a child follower to wear skimpy armour (you know what i mean) or lingerie etc is not fine. You wouldn't let a child wear anne summers garb now, would you? At least i hope you wouldn't.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But to some, the very fact that you release a "child-like" follower is already bad. And I want to know why.

(BTW, anime is itself loaded. I suppose people are talking about "young-adult night anime" because these shows are more likely to feature Harem, not child anime or other rather cerebral anime, like Ghost in the Shell. JUST SAYING.)

I still can't see the connection between "creating a child-like character" and "sexualizing children".

Not that suprising for someone who obviously has no problems at all with child marriage or how would you explain this mod of yours:

It seems like you are taking ingame stuff too seriously. Player can edit the game, so that either:

1. Elisif was never married.

2. Her daughter is the current ruler.

Or he can pretend on his own that the marriage never happened and Torygg was her uncle, because he was too lazy to make the actual edits. Same way people disregard whole Dragornborn plot and pretend to be someone else, who doesn't have anything to do with dragons and prophecies.

Besides that in the middle ages royals could marry off their children at age of 12 for the political reasons, so it's not really historically incorrect, even though it's shocking in today's culture. I'm not saying we should replicate this custom in real life, just pointing out it was sanctioned in the past. If someone wanted to roleplay a hero in a hardcore medieval setting, I wouldn't mind. There are historical books based on real facts or spinoffs in fictional settings and somehow people don't get triggered by it.

I still can't see the connection between "creating a child-like character" and "sexualizing children".

Not that suprising for someone who obviously has no problems at all with child marriage or how would you explain this mod of yours:

It seems like you are taking ingame stuff too seriously. Player can edit the game, so that either:

Yeah, of course. And we also can take a jackal and paint black stripes on it. That still wouldn't make a tiger out of it.

There is simply no single point in what you suggested. Why should you edit the game so that Elisif was never married? Why sould you edit the game so her daughter is the ruler?

There is simply no single point in what you suggested. Why should you edit the game so that Elisif was never married? Why sould you edit the game so her daughter is the ruler?

Then why should anybody make mods like Alternate Start or better Paarthurnax quest ending? You are posting this on modding community site, where people recreate the original content either because they want to learn modding or want a different story and setting after beating the game 20 times. There are mods like Train/Cheese Rain and you question NPC age and possibly questline edit?

Moderators already made this clear on other mod page. The user is responsible for the way he uses mods editing children in any way. If he uses mod combinations which may result in inappropriate content, the user is obligated either to uninstall the mod or edit it himself to fix the problem.

You will just see anything here pointless, because you feel bad about the whole topic and would rather not see any reason for subjects, that cannot draw a distinct line between white and black, to exist. It's malicious of you to assume that other people must be doing something wrong with content, which is flexible to go either way ONLY when someone intentionally alternates it in this specific way. Do you honestly think everyone are some sort of creeps who would cross the line and commit illegal act? 99.5% are normal people, but you send a message that you see everyone -who speaks about things that might be uncomfortable for some folks (the ones who bet that the "0.5% chance" bad scenario will be the most probable outcome)- as just one type of person. The one that should be locked out.

You're are just dropping questions like that here and there, because you know the things you really want to say will get you banned.

Thanks for pointing out what I couldn't write without getting banned!

And we know there is a lot more of them, since you are still here.

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

Such a long comment and still no answer why you should make a child out of a woman.

To roleplay the game in a different time period set after the civil war and the Dragon revival?

- You can mod the game to remove the main quest

- You can mod the game to start a different life

- You can mod the game to alter any character and any story point.

- You can mod the game to add or remove anything you wish.

So why not create a setting different to the one offered by the base game? Especially if you've already played through that story enough times.

People will mod the game to how they wish to play it, you do it, I do it, anyone who installs a mod does it.

Every one of those people had their reasons and wants, so they use the mods to create their desired world. Whether it is true to lore, fitting with the theme of the game, or wildly different from what other expect.

If that includes filling it with more "childish" characters (at least in appearance) then so be it. Unless someone actually posts something that insinuates that they are doing something morally wrong or indeed, illegal - then there is nothing to judge.

Such a long comment and still no answer why you should make a child out of a woman.

No, it's not "should": nobody forces me to replace Elisif. There is no rule or code that requires me to transform her into a "child-like" character. It is only my intention to do so(as far as I can tell).

But since intention can only be interpreted (and mis-interpreted), and Ad Hominem is a very common fallacy, I will just say,

"A whole bunch of mature men fighting for a child-like queen is a pretty good gag."

You don't have to believe what I say. After all, not everyone "get it". If you think I (or other modders I suppose?) have other evil/ bad intentions to create the mod, so be it.

Still, what is the connection between "creating child-like followers" and "sexualising children"? Maybe you can explain and educate me.

To roleplay the game in a different time period set after the civil war and the Dragon revival?

And why does such a setting require a childish Elisif?

Every one of those people had their reasons and wants...If that includes filling it with more "childish" characters

Yeah and now we get closer to the point. What's the reason for childish character/followers? Who would take a child as follower into a dungeon full of Draugr? Please tell me again that this isn't morally questionable.

"A whole bunch of mature men fighting for a child-like queen is a pretty good gag."

Still, what is the connection between "creating child-like followers" and "sexualising children"? Maybe you can explain and educate me.

Unfortunately you seem to forget that "a whole bunch of mature men" will fight against this child-like queen as soon as you side with the Stormcloaks.

Edited by Novem99