Two players one computer

barnEbiss

My sister is an oblivion addict and now plays Skyrim only problem is that she saves so often that my saves get lost in about 30 of her saves. In oblivion I was able to use make a seperate oblivion copy with the swapper that allowed me to keep all my saves under my profile and hers in the other including mods. is there a way to have separate use profiles in Skyrim? also we have the steam version of Skyrim

one option would be to make your sister overwrite her old save rather then creating a new one.

another option would be to have 2 saves yourself to make it easier to spot your save among the 30s saves.

a third option would be to go to my documents/my games/skyrim/saves , then make a copy of your save(s) to make sure you dont lose them.

other then this no, there is no option to make two separate profiles on one computer.

Girls play Skyrim? I'm NOT talking about your sister in this: I always thought girl gamers were social outcasts and fat kids who didn't fit in so they seeker attention in the gaming world.

I do happen to remember seeing that you'd been warned by several members of the staff to knock it off with the snarky remarks and starting things up.

Sayonara! -DW

Edited by DarkeWolf

you can do this

open console with ~ type save *file name goes here*

then type load *file name goes here*

or you can find your save folder, find your saves, move them to a backup folder and name it something you would know is your skyrim save game files

Girls play Skyrim? I'm NOT talking about your sister in this: I always thought girl gamers were social outcasts and fat kids who didn't fit in so they seeker attention in the gaming world.

I hope you are just trolling. If not geesh. If you can say that about female gamers what does it really say about male gamers?

My daughter is a gamer. She is hardly a match for your description of female gamers. All of her friends play games except for one girl who is too busy with silly Anime and Manga. It sounds as if you need to get out more and meet people rather then believing the latest memes and stereotypes from the interwebz.

I've had to listen to 13 maybe 14 months of my daughter anticipating Skyrim. Girls play Skyrim. Girls play tons of games. I've worked with women who play COD and Halo; games I refuse to even play. None of these women were socially awkward or attention seeking. They were just human beings out for entertainment. They are just human beings who happened to have genitals different than yours and mine.

One of the top 5 biggest gamers I know is a girl (woman actually). She games allot, yet she still has a pretty active social life, lots of friends, and would be considered attractive by most guys too. There are lots of girl gamers, true, they are a minority, but not as much as you might think.

My daughter (12 and half y.o.) is neither fat nor outcast and she like the computer games. She has not so much time for playing, because she is riding horses and has a lot of work in stables 6x per week, she needs to do homeworks etc.

But she several times played Morrowind in the past, several times she finished Oblivion with various mods and currently she is playing an older RPG called Neverwinter Nights. She will get the Skyrim as a Christmas Gift.

I do not see any reason, why the girls should not like Oblivion and/or Skyrim.

Edited by PavelkCZ