Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: Rover from The Prisoner (the original 1967 version not some remake!)

In: A replica of Barbas complete with studded collar and heart shaped name tag saying: "I wish I could get this stupid name tag off! A talking dog doesn't need name tags!"

• Haha 1

Out: A replica of the Masque of Clavicus Vile, with decorative studs added and a note from Barbas skewered on one of the horns.

In: Old printout of the code of a BASIC program that loops through "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall".

Edited by AaronOfMpls

Out: An error in the count down because the programmer was interrupted by a road sign about some event that a company put on passing signs which ended with their add for their Shaving Cream.

Did it really need to be edited 5 hours ago?

In:  Sheogorath's statue with cheese piled up to his neck and his cheese fork no where in sight.

Out: The Fork of Horripilation with a piece of smoked cheese on the end (vegetarian rennet).  After eating the cheese, my hero will stab Sheogorath in the nether regions for ill treating the dog and for being a pain in said nether regions...

In: A crimson phial of torpor decorated with an image of Vaermina. (Careful with this one - Vaermina is not exactly nice). 

Out: the one who drank it wasn't old enough to understand it wasn't soda pop.  When he woke he was an old man.  Then he became aware:he missed all his youthful years while under the potions influence.

In:  Sheogorath crying because it was he who drank from the bottle full of dreams and woke up half the man he would have been and half god because he lived most of his life where the rest of us only Dream of. 

Out: Haskell with a list of items for a cheer-up-Sheogoroth quest.

In: An Atari 2600 cartridge of E.T.: The Extraterrestrial.

Edited by AaronOfMpls

Out: A pizza and a can of lager (slightly warm) and as a bonus a copy of The Pawn for an Amstrad PCW. 

In: A RAM pack from a Spectrum ZX81, slightly worn but still functioning with its 'as new' wobble. 

• Thanks 1

Out: A newborn male sheep getting used to standing up and walking.

In: VIC20 with a Data Tape Cassette Player.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

VIC20 with a Data Tape Cassette Player.

I so remember the days of loading stuff using cassette...

Out: Donkey Kong

In: A well-read first edition  (1982) copy of The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. (This is the gamebook and not the cassette version of the game for ZX81...)

Out: Fold out page with  Hervé Villechaize's pix shouting, De plane boss De plane ( for those who know the name of book 1 of The Warlock of Firetop Mountain). I just Google it.)

In: Blueberries.