Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out:  A completely unabashed leather bound version of the script about the Agatha Christie play, The MouseTrap.  The longest running play that is reportedly back to being played on stage again after being shut down since 2020.

In: A tablet written on by Noah describing the morning after the Ark landed, but seemed to have mysteriously disappeared.  He wrote.  I followed bits of saw dust until I found the two Termites that were onboard the whole trip.  The Giant Termites both were moaning when one said.  I can't believe we ate the whole thing.

Which finally explains why no one has ever found Noah's Ark.

• Haha 2

Out: A big purple bottle of indigestion medicine with a glass stopper. You know the kind of thing. There's some swirly writing on the front explaining under what circumstances you're allowed to drink the stuff and what you should do afterwards...

In: An hourglass (sand timer or sand clock) which actually counts 15 minutes so why it's called an hour glass is something of a mystery. It really is a proper glass one too and has golden coloured sand inside.

Edited by zixi
made a mistake :-D

Out: A multicolored beach ball, a white analog wristwatch with a black band, and a bluish frisbee ring.

In: A very plain day-by-day calendar. 📅

Out: a stick that reminded a cave woman what day it was.

In: A note reminding Lucifer that he had to get up and drag race in his chariot at the same time he did it the first time.   He told people it was the Sun going around so people that saw the chariot he was driving was on fire wouldn't think he was a dunce.  Thus the story of the Sun became his first invention.  And he had to light his chariot on fire at the same time every time since that day he accidently caused his chariot to catch fire because he forgot to grease the wheels wooden stationary post sticking through the wheel on the right side.  So that people who saw it thought it was meant to be that way.   Mickal said to him do it again "Or Else!"

Lucifer said, Or ELSE WHAT?

Mickal said, Or I will tell Dad and you'll get your chariot taken away.

Out: A copy of High Spirits by Robertson Davies with a bookmark in When Satan Goes Home for Christmas. It's perhaps a bit early for talk about stories for Christmas but nevertheless this is a really excellent collection of Christmas ghost stories.

In: A slice of home-made chocolate fudge cake because it's our collie's birthday... Enjoy (as Cespenar from Throne of Bhaal would say).

• Like 1

Out: Who put all these dirty dishes in the vending machine?  Are those streaks of brown stuff fudge?

In: A new miniature Dish washing machine for the bachelorette living in a dorm at college who also have a miniature pizza cooker making part of the shelves into a small kitchen in their room. (Bachelor's who like to cook also may find this useful.)

• Like 1

Out: A mod for Sims 3 which includes a pizza oven for adults and children. It produces perfect bite sized pizzas at the touch of a switch or the drop of a hat. I know about the latter because a hat came out as well. And it had been dropped.

In: That there hat is going back in. It's one of those Australian bush type hats in olive with cloth around the back and sides and it's meant to shade your neck from the sun*.

* Not that there is sun here at the moment.

Out: a crumpled used Australian bush type hat with crumbs from a pizza someone ate before the quit using it for a lapkin or a napkin, or something like that.

In: a very old piece of cheese still on a very old mouse trap that all the mice ignored leaving me to wonder why none of the mice liked Limburger cheese.  Apparently they all moved out.

• Haha 1

In: At least a .jpeg.

Out: Xi Jinping.

Out: A piece of rice paper with a note from Doctor Lao who is now 7491 years old since his appearance in Abalone.  Be sure and watch the 7 Faces of Doctor Lao before the election in November 2024.

In: The recipe for Huckleberry pie from a shop called the Huckleberry Patch in Hungry Horse, Montana