Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: The first ever court transcript of a contract dispute.  (Note to self: don't deal with Honest Sargon's Used Donkeys if I ever visit ancient Mesopotamia somehow.)

In: A pair of wooden chopsticks, not the throw-away kind.

• Like 1

Out: People who live in identical apartments all the same color and have no garages.

In: ancient golem Numidium

• Like 1

Out: A Dragon Break. That's all we need. Time does a cartwheel of Olympic standards. There's nothing for it but to think laterally and place something in the MVM that will fix the temporal distortion. Time going all non-linear is fascinating but it's awkward... specially when you have arrangements for next week and then find out they've all occurred at once, yesterday... sigh... 

In: Lu-Tze  and Lobsang Ludd from Terry Pratchett's Discworld... and a bolt* from the Numidium...

*This is not to be confused with a bolt from the blue...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Out: A surprised old man who read a book which is vaguely remembered about two guys that was made into a TV series.  Good Omen's where an Angel owns a book store and the Demon has a really rad car.

In: Why can I play a video game when I am really tired enough to fall asleep until the game launches, and then I play it feeling fully alert yet still feeling almost like I am dreaming?

Out: A mug of really wonderful drinking chocolate in a beautiful green glazed mug and some chamomile cookies on a matching plate.

In: The Mask of King Strohm from Baldur's Gate 2 however, the same thing apparently pops up in Baldur's Gate 3 - that will teach me to leave things lying about when I'm fed up with carrying them... It looks a bit like one of those death masks from an Egyptian tomb but it does nothing terribly remarkable...

• Like 1

Out: The primary code of existence loaded with enough fat cells to provide it food if it becomes active long enough to grow another hare.  A Wabbit!  A Wascally Wabbit.

IN: A cartoon picture of Elmer Fudd hunting the wascally wabbit.