Magical Vending Machine

DarkusRelling

Out: They're what?  Who do think you're dealing with here?  The cow is worth a lot more than a few beans.  If I don't bring home some money to Mom, Mom will kill me!  I... we will starve!

In: a 1 lb. sack of white flour, a half cup of white sugar, two small bowls, a platter, a large stirring spoon, a large mixing bowl, and a quart of water.  A bunch of birds, bees, butterflies, and some mice and my sister reading from the book Cinderella as she prepares to make something for breakfast.  I figured Mom would find that funny and I would escape a severe punishment by keeping my little sister preoccupied since the kitchen would not be a mess when she got up this morning.  I will take her out in a minute!  Don't touch!

Out: Okay!  It is safe to use the vending machine again.

In: Cinnamon rolls covered in jellied red Maraschino Cherries for a Vampire Nightfest Halloween party. 

( It is well known that breakfast for Vampires begins just after Sunset.)

• Haha 1

Out: Serana. She wonders why breakfast has taken so long and where is Meeko? I tell her to calm down, Meeko is fine. She should eat her breakfast and get out of the sun or she'll be complaining. She says: What sun? It's snowing! Again!

In: An arrow. Looks like it's been through someone's knee. I wonder how that happened?

• Haha 1

Out: A bill for a healing potion, and an application for an entry-level city guard job.

In: A giant's club.

• Haha 2

Out: The secret house where Giants go to show off their latest achievements to win the Giant's Golden Glory Club house trophy.

In: Thirteen witches (who can change their appearance to look however they want) and a wizard they created on October of nineteen forty nine looking for an idea to get back the door to door Trick or Treating the way they liked it on Halloween.

(The witches want to restore their coven too.)

Out: A copy of Pratchett's Wyrd Sisters. Paperback - a bit creased, as if it's been stuffed into a rucksack which in fact it had.

In: A battery charger - non-functioning.

• Thanks 1

Out: Copper, carbon, silver nitrate, and a little plastic coating with a message that the 4000 year old DC jar was the result of the world becoming all shook up when a previous singer became so popular all the people danced to the music.  Thus the planet even shook to it too.  Woo Hoo!  The 4000 year old DC battery made within a clay jar was a survivalist's creation so they could get the lights working again. 

Spoiler

See you in another 1,000,000 years when the next most popular singing the almost forgotten song, brought back by Elvis: All Shook Up.  It like the Beatle's song, I wanna hold your hand, also only got the female audiences attention while us guys spent hours and years trying to look like them so we could get a date.

At the End of the Galaxy where us Hitch Hikers go to watch the End.

In: a pair of white socks with red stripes down the outside that hold wires that go up to a 9 volt DC battery to get them to heat up on cold Winter days.

• Like 2

Out: Waterproof boots so they don't short out on rainy days.

In: An old PC hard drive with MS-DOS 6.22 and The Elder Scrolls: Arena on it.

• Like 2

Out: Well that's kind. The MVM has modded Arena so that it now runs perfectly as a mod off Skyrim.

In: I've accidentally dropped the teeny weeny microSD card from my hand held voice recorder into the MVM... sorry about that. It's making a crunchy noise. I don't think I should put anything else in just yet...  😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Out: A strange woman's voice comes out on the vending machines speakers.  I am now ready to play my part to make all the NPCs in your game have AI and can communicate as if they were real people.  I dare you to take me out of the vending machine and put me in your game.

In: A quest to find a mod for Morrowind that has a quest to find a dragon's nest full of eggs.  If you get one egg you'll find it is about to hatch.  You must care for it, by feeding it, coming home from quests in good time to feed it, keep it company playing for awhile, and not forget to until it is full grown or it might die from hunger, thirst, and loneliness before it gets big and healthy enough to go with you on quests.

I found the way to it by following the quest instructions pointing the way somewhere in Vvardenfell.  (The modder really did a good job of making it for Morrowind.  Now if I could only remember the name of the mod and the name of the modder.)