Maybe I should release my ultra secret godly enhancement mod

jacobgong

Just look at it! how much better it is now than before!

I have yet to upload it because it is experimental, I am still determining the "sweet spot", you could say

Advantages over other post FX mods:

-This mod utilizes highly optimized and highly intergraded code such that it has absolutely zero performance impact guaranteed.

-easy install and uninstall, clean and no side effects

-It could be turned on and off in-game to compare the differences

-It could be adjusted live in game to suit your needs

-It has a graphical interface, so no more fooling around with ini files and undocumented variables

-I am still testing but I don't think there is any bugs or incompatibility issues with any other mods, can be used with another post FX mod

-Unlike the Shader enhancement mod, it does not screw up your white balance to slight red

-Unlike FXAA injector mod, it does not give you over-saturated colors

http://i.imgur.com/qHjaG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wXYG4.jpg

download:Link

please reply with your own screenshots and thoughts so I can improve on it!

Turn down the brightness to hide the desatutation, its different.

Oh look it's you again, why don't we continue with that other thread I have, instead of starting new here? Or maybe that's exactly what you wanted cuz you're unable to continue so you start another one just to force me to repeat what I have already said?

it just looks the same except darker overall...

edit:

also agree with above.... what is enhanced about it? I'm not sure the craze of post-process "enhancing"... I personally never see from any of the mods that say enhanced anything really enhanced; just adjusted colors, brightness, etc. sharpen filter, etc. etc.

Edited by RomeoJGuy