My thoughts on Nuka world (spoiler alert)

Rattlerx5150

I am at a point in the main quest of nuka world where I am being forced into a direction I don't want to go. It seems the only future is an evil one, and I don't like it.

the only way I see to advance in the main quest is to become that which I have been fighting since I started the game, becoming a raider.

When I started nuka world just yesterday, I was picturing my being able to turn it into something wonderful. perhaps selling weapons and chems, turning on the lights and revitalizing this place.

I cannot and will not turn against the settlements I have built, its just not me.

SORTA OF A SPOILER HERE

I dont know what Bethesdas problem is, but they seem to have really screwed up the quest for Nuka World. What kind of DLC is it if you can only do bad stuff? Im a saint player, and I dont want to rule any of the raider tribes. Looks like a kinda dumb and specialized DLC for such a broad game with tons of different playstyles and game paths people take.

SORTA OF A SPOILER HERE

I dont know what Bethesdas problem is, but they seem to have really screwed up the quest for Nuka World. What kind of DLC is it if you can only do bad stuff? Im a saint player, and I dont want to rule any of the raider tribes. Looks like a kinda dumb and specialized DLC for such a broad game with tons of different playstyles and game paths people take.

Broad choices ? If you think the amount of choices & play styles in fallout 4 is broad you should go back and play New Vegas & the original 1-2.

The sheer amount of ways you could build your character, Dialog choices & having perks/skills & stats effect things like quests & dialog puts fallout 4 to shame.

The voiced character is nice in a few ways but all the stuff it causes them to sacrifice just isn't worth it.

Meh.

I play a good character and I'm not having any issues. Admittedly I'm still clearing the park, but my understanding is that almost all of the content (Not including Radial quests and the new raiding mechanics) is there, and I haven't gotten to a challenge I can't get out of without maintaining my character being good.

Edited by Danneyo

Can someone make a mod that allows to you the alien blaster from fallout 3 that is on the robotic alien turret in Nuka World in the very beginning of the game or just make a mod that adds that one weapon? I really hope someone can as I think it make a great and unique early game weapon that would add a new type of energy weapon to Fallout 4 and the Nuka World doc. I thought Nuka World for fallout 4 weapons were not that great and I'm hoping people who start doing mods just for Nuka World will start making many and truly unique weapons that can be found in Nuka World. Also, I wish there were more and better quests which I would like to see from people who do mods. I'm hoping a modder hears me out there.