ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD PATCH 1.2!! IT R

Blake81

This is why Bethesda should not be 'fixing' the game for us PC users. User made bug fixes are almost always better, and there's a logical explanation as to why. Modders are not as restricted as game developers are. The developer is on a tight schedule, whereas a modder can take his/her time on fixing things, listens to the community and takes longer periods of testing.

Why Bethesda insist on doing it for PC and making the game worse in the process is beyond me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol more buggy then a battlefield game patch.

Also I cant run skyrim off line anymore, I don't remember it saying internet connection required to play. Running skyrim with steam crashes my game every 30-60 seconds.

I think that was the last .exe update, not this one. That forced you to always go trough Steam no matter how, why and when you run the game.

Also I cant run skyrim off line anymore, I don't remember it saying internet connection required to play. Running skyrim with steam crashes my game every 30-60 seconds.

I think that was the last .exe update, not this one. That forced you to always go trough Steam no matter how, why and when you run the game.

Well, my game is unplayable anyways, because of steam crash. Maybe I should just go arrgmatey the game, even tho I bought it =__=

I don't know of the rest, but steam won't even let me play Skyrim anymore. 1.2 no longer supported.

Even if I had saved I have couple hundred save files already, being careful person (nvidia's older driver crashes made me learn from mistakes, so started saving more often)

Well, my game is unplayable anyways, because of steam crash. Maybe I should just go arrgmatey the game, even tho I bought it =__=

Well, my knowledge about Steam is limited to Skyrim and FNV...which is very limited... But if you reinstall any game, is it possible to reinstall it without applying patches, or perhaps applying only selected ones? Or reinstall means you will always get updated to the newest version?

It's just in this case, I doubt it can be fixed with backup-ed .exe, since it touched even other files.