Khajiit/Argonian refugee underground

Spl1nt3rC3ll

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For location I was thinking of an entrance hidden behind a waterfall in some secluded mountain valley far from any Hold. The waterfall entrance would lead to a series of caves that eventually open up to the cavern itself.

Seems like a pretty good location to me, Riften Ratway is kinda cliche and boring for this idea in my opinion- I mean it already is established, it's already taken. A trade caravan with lots of thieves or drifters among them is more likely to stake out in a slightly remote place in my mind (since any time they spend in cities is temporarily for the sake of trade, I imagine their HQ being somewhere unknown).

I keep imagining a place south of the area between Solitude and Dawnstar. There's also hotspring north of Riften, south of Windhelm, for all we know there could be some interesting caves nearby with warm water and some semi-volcanic heating going on, warm conditions I'm sure peoples from the southern reaches of tamriel might appreciate. Basically, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say there's thousands of places you could plop down a cave entrance or elevator to a dwarven ruin. Come to think of it, I don't think that hotspring idea is too shabby. If they don't wind up in that general area, maybe whoever picks this up and gets it rolling should consider there being access to such a water supply.

first off amazing idea! i can help with quest creation (not modding stuff but thinking them more intensive).

~~ i have bad english, enjoy it ~~

anyways as for a place?

south of the hold city Morthal there is a cottage named Drelas' Cottage, there lives a dunmer which attacks on sight, but i believe we can make him a key npc;

Drelas' cottage can hold an enterance to this series of tunnels, at the begining of them there are some khajiit and argonian guards, and more inside you see more and more refugees, and then you reach a large wooden door; its name is "Door to the undercity of Morthal", there what you guys said exsists. as of Drelas (the npc) i believe we can put an argonian npc there and a khajiit one aswell.

And you probably ask yourself- how would carraiges and such go thru a tiny hole in the cottage? Simple - at the Cold Rock Pass, there is another door, quite hidden. after that door there is another exterior of the undercity, which has the same things but because its flat, and there is a door not a hidden hole, its filled with carraiges and things that khajiits use to go sell and what not.

LOVE This!!!!! In Morrowind there was a Mod Named "Nevena's Twin Lamps & Slave Hunters" One of the BEST Mods Ever Made Where you go around Saveing Khajiiti and Argonian Slaves from the Dark Elfs and Bandit Slavers!

Whin i first played Morrowind it was my first Elder Scrolls Game and i have played a Lot of Games...But whin i Played Morrowind and i saved my First Khajiiti Slave, And She Seyd "Friend?" and "May you Walk on Warm Sands" I just fill in Love with Morrowind Made me fill like a Hero!!!

Nevena's Twin Lamps & Slave Hunters from the readme:

This plugin includes: A complete fleshing-out of the Twin Lamps

faction, building on the few existing quests that shipped with

Morrowind and leading up to Abolition in Vvardenfell. Also,

introduces the Slave Hunters faction.

As a general overview, it incudes: two new classes, one new

faction, 3 new books (one of which is baaaad), ~20 misc notes,

~ 20 misc items, one new bed and a printing press (Dongle's),

underwear, a skooma still 'Easter Egg' with a couple hidden new

recipes including one new ingredient, two new weapons found via

quests, ~50 NPCs, ~40 scripts, roughly 100 faction quests &

subquests, a quest NPC with 100 random "restocking" quests, and

probably more.

Also, every single slave in the game I could find is now able to

be freed (though some require you to be on a quest first). The

keys are placed either on a logical owner, or nearby. If you do

the right quests for the Twin Lamps, you'll get a "special key".

anyways as for a place?

south of the hold city Morthal there is a cottage named Drelas' Cottage, there lives a dunmer which attacks on sight, but i believe we can make him a key npc;

Drelas' cottage can hold an enterance to this series of tunnels, at the begining of them there are some khajiit and argonian guards, and more inside you see more and more refugees, and then you reach a large wooden door; its name is "Door to the undercity of Morthal", there what you guys said exsists. as of Drelas (the npc) i believe we can put an argonian npc there and a khajiit one aswell.

And you probably ask yourself- how would carraiges and such go thru a tiny hole in the cottage? Simple - at the Cold Rock Pass, there is another door, quite hidden. after that door there is another exterior of the undercity, which has the same things but because its flat, and there is a door not a hidden hole, its filled with carraiges and things that khajiits use to go sell and what not.

This one right here, that's a good idea.

Wow !This is a really good idea !And maybe there could be a side misc quest that needs a group of Falmer (whom would want to camp the area ) cleared out

Falmer would be a viable threat down in the cavern, could be part of the town watch quests.

Also, so much for an early January construction kit release, eh?