Skyrim needs your Votes!!!!

Minmataro718

Guys if you love Skyrim as much as I do please goto g4tv.com and vote in this weekends deathmatch.

Its Skyrim vs Skyward Sword and due to nintendo fanboy sites rushing to zeldas aid Skyrim is holding on by 1% with no help from any fan sites.

I came here to reach out to the people that are a true part of the elderscrolls community to help Skyrim get the Goty nod it deserves.

Help us fight the good fight!!!!

ty

I would. Then my game was rendered unplayable by stealthy DRM patch. I still would, but them my game was totally killed by a regular patch. Then they said nothing about it, apart from that CK will not come this year and something about it's integration shrouded in mystery.

Now I have backwards dragons with violet textures, white noise and many other things. I would vote for most ridiculous patch of 2011. Is that somewhere too?

Edited by elvinkun

Sure the get can my vote..

...as soon as I can play my game without intrusive malware aka Steam.

I think 50 euro's should be more then enough for a standalone version. Instead I'm being forced to have this *explicit* piece of *explicit* on my computer that I do not want! It's like having to ask for permission every time you want to play. Are you ffíng kidding?! And on top of that I have no control over what gets to be installed on MY computer.

I love TES, love Skyrim and would love to give Bethesda credit, but I can't. The bugs are really a minor issue for me, even patches that create new bugs, I look at it as a natural process. TOS always needs some time to mature, like fine wine. The Creation Kit delays are disappointing but modders are amazing and are already creating new content. So we have to wait a bit longer for the real good stuff, it's ok.

But Bethesdas decision to go with Steam is unforgivable for me. If this is the future for TOS this will be my last chapter and will close this book after Skyrim.

Skyrim deserves to win regardless. Seriously a stupid Wii game? Who the hell is voting here, children and the elderly? Skyward Sword probably took a year to make and had half the crew of Skyrim. Skyrim has over 300 gameplay hours, where Skyward Sword has 50-100.... yeah, no competition.

If it was Link to the Past, then it would be a tougher choice.

Sorry, but not gonna vote on that. While I detest anything Zelda, I've heard enough about the latest installment to admit it's a good game. And if it wins over Skyrim, then so be it. I like Skyrim, but I like many other things too, and far too many features in Skyrim feel half-assed and frankly too sloppy, for me to start carrying it's banner in a fight.

Is skyrim ''deserve'' my vote? Lets see..

Bland writing and voice acting : check

Bad animations and physics : check

Retarded AI : check

Outdated graphics & low quality sound : check

Tons of technical issues: check

False advertising pro Todd '' the liar'' Howard: check

No.