Bethsoft: "It also features something we think you’re going to lov

Oomo

I'm eager to start making mods so this news about the Creation Kit so far away is driving me bonkers. I was inspired to make an economy mod after reports of people finishing the game with "Two million gold and nothing to spend it on..."

Anyways regarding the Creation Kit, Bethsoft said "It also features something we think you’re going to love… " It obviously is something we havn't gotten before in past creation/construction kits, so any speculations on what it might be?

For me, if it's a High-Res texture pack for the PC I will apologise for every criticism of Bethsoft ever and become their biggest fan ;-) But I fear I'm just dreaming...

When they said "It also features something we think you’re going to love…", they were referring to the SteamWorkshop in the next paragraph lol :sweat:

Ugh. ~crushed~

Oh well as long as I'm not forced to use that spyware and I can still use Nexus, then each to their own I guess

Ugh. ~crushed~

Oh well as long as I'm not forced to use that spyware and I can still use Nexus, then each to their own I guess

It's Steam, so no. You don't have a choice. You can still use the Nexus, though I fear that many people will be putting things on SW just to make a quick buck (At exorbitant prices... Just you wait!)

I know, not happy about it either :confused:

Now that's some prime example of "wrong perception" from their side.

Judging by the numerous discussions with "uproar" about this particular feature, especially its role as a door-opener into a pay-for-mods scheme (You're "required" to use the workshop to release mods? Sure. How long will it stay for free?), wherever did they get the idea from we modders were going to "love" that?

I mean, I personally couldn't care less. Assets I created as a hobby in my free time will never require a payment to be used from anybody or I will spend the 50k budget I posses into a fine lawyer and make sure they won't, just because.

My free time lately became so limited I can't effort any time to play any game at all, so I've not even bought Sykrim, yet. Probably I shouldn't even read here. But from what I read from other modders so far it's the most "unwanted" feature since ages. Go figure.