Current state of major settlement mods?

mac2636

Next up, a mod that shows us just how far Fallout 4 modding has come. Its... its a bathroom mod. I present to you the most advanced bathroom mod of our time: CWSS Redux - MxR Mods

(see 4:45 in the video)

Omg, toilet roll on the right way round?!? Sold!

Nah seriously though, i had seen that one of yours before and planned to add it further down the road. And i've just remembered one of yours i need to add to the list, only just added it today so it slipped my mind..... http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8122/? I loooove the light that comes off those! Thinking of adding your replacer one also now.

How could I have possibly forgotten to mention the bathroom mod. It is in fact pretty essential. When it first came out I completely disassembled my personal home and built a completely new design from the ground up just to include a bathroom worthy of the mod.

How could I have possibly forgotten to mention the bathroom mod. It is in fact pretty essential. When it first came out I completely disassembled my personal home and built a completely new design from the ground up just to include a bathroom worthy of the mod.

Please tell me how you forgot! I need to get an image out of my head. Today I wandered into the shop I built for the Vault Tec Rep in one of the Sanctuary houses. (I use two of them for shops) Problem was I had also upgraded all the bathrooms in those houses. Come in to sell some stuff and he's naked soaking in the bathtub instead of at his counter... During shop hours! :mellow:

:thumbsup: aw I am just kidding I love that mod. Especially when crazy stuff like that happens.