I am so mad and disappointed at skyrim...

GodKingVivec

my problem is, i have the xbox version... and now im even madder cuz i just bought the pc version and it requires internet! RRRR! (bashes face against the wall) and yeah, i think if i work that long to up all those skills then i should be able to get all the perks. thats like being in oblivion and having 100 skill with conjuration but not being able to summon a scamp and jumping 3 feet in the air then dying when you hit the ground with 100 acrobatics, if youve got the skill, you basically have the knowledge to use the perk, so why cant you? i mean in oblivion you couldnt level up as much but at least you could use all the stuff you worked for. and sheesh if i wouldve been level 81 in oblivion idve had like 800 health points, in skyrim i got 300 health and 200 stamina and like 400 magicka. i mean other characters like bandits and stuff have got like 1000 points of health and practically never run out of magicka! i dont think its too much too ask too be able to master the skills.

What did you think this is, Fable?Being able to learn every perk without cheats would be overpowered, heck you can already be overpowered and that's with limited perks.Being able to learn everything would make your choices in character development essentially pointless, since everything would get maxed out anyways.This way, you have encouragement to replay the game and you have consequences and benefits for choosing different perks and stats.

Makes game play a bit harder and you can spec into a certain class and play it unlike oblivion. also if you have max smithing and that you can make super armor in which no creature can really hurt you. " has been tested " it would be lame if you fought wolfs know their health all the way up. if you play oblivion on master its the same super health and attack unlike your character then you could be a full warrior-mage-thief all in one. :whistling:

there is always the console cheats, for PC no one is stopping you from using them.

don't get all stressed out and pissed at it. something that a mod could fix over time.

Edited by Guss

There is a mod (must check to see if its updated btw) that has a absolutely brilliant solution

You can trade in X amounts of dragon souls for a perk...I think the rate is adjustable depending on how lame you are...but for instance, you can trade in 5 dragon souls for 1 perk point (which is a good trade in imo).

This is a good solution, so in time, you could eventually become that jack of all trades...but your going to work your arse off getting it...all about the dragon hunting (which is the point anyhow of who you are)...

I highly recommend the concept...

Here is the link

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2063

enjoy

Far better this way before in older Tes no perk trees and you got perks automatically leveling any skills at 25,50,75,100 witch you could take every skill to 100 so at the end of the game no point in picking a class really. At least now its more balanced and you can define a class with the limited perks given because skill more or less doesn’t really matter as much as it use to. If they had less of a max level or more perks it be even better. Edited by Bloodinfested

thats the kinda thiing im talkin about, i was hoping thered be something like that, because youd have a use for dragon souls once youve mastered the voice :)