Skyrim Audiobooks

Emmarae

@qw56q

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1576-workshop-05-acting-guide/

Read this, but let me say you have a good voice you just need to learn how to use it. Clear, easy pronunciation is vital. You'll also need to consider reducing the tempo of your voice either by reading slower or altering it via Audacity.

Hahaha! Awesome! My guide is still up there! :thumbsup:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1576-workshop-05-acting-guide/

Hahaha! Awesome! My guide is still up there! :thumbsup:

I just read your guide, it's very good. I couldn't open the link before and I wish I had been able to because now I've read it I'm definitely going to re-record the reading of faefolken 1...

link to re-recorded

Edited by SkyrimDarling

• 2 weeks later...

i did this with audacity if anyone wants to help tweak it i welcome help this is my 1st run thru on this id love opinions i have never done anything like this and would really like to

de rerum dirennis

if you have mods that need voice overs id love to do it contact me

Edited by morlander

this is awesome. i watched the demo video. i might read some books for this, been told i have a deep rich(and sexy) voice. "winks"

anyways, i love the idea and i really think i want to do this. maybe later tonight i'll do a test read or two and see how it sounds.

:)

Your input is welcomed, I would recommend doing as I do: pick your favorite in-game books and read aloud into them.

Here are my projects so far, ranging from decent to good. Any feedback is welcomed.