I'll be able to make use of your faerie dragon when you release it, so I'm looking forward to that. One question though: are you including a dragon sleeping animation in your set? For example, a proneB animation. It seems like the classic dragon position, resting on his horde of gold with his head tucked in and tail wrapped around.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am super excited for that octopus.. I really need an "old god" looking creature..

Great! I learnt a few things about 3ds max and how NWN2 deals with animated objects, so I probably will be able to solve the few issues I had when I put this project on hold. I'll finish the dragons and the kenkus first, so I don't have too many unfinished projects on.

Is the octopus a animated placeble?

Nope, it's a fully animated creature. If you want it to be a placeable, you could still freeze it (or actually paralyze it with a script).

Just misunderstood based on your explanation.. Very excited for it!!!

With proper texturing / vfx's.. this octopus could satisfy a lot of needs. Illithid Brain, Old God, Kraken, ect..

Edited by TrinitalMod

I'll be able to make use of your faerie dragon when you release it, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hi Bob,

The faerie dragon is now available here. I finally decided to split the full NWN dragons set in four parts: dragon heads placeables, faerie dragons + pseudodragons (and wyrmlings), NWN dragons with NWN animations, NWN dragons with my animations (so they're four-legged creatures). That way you can grab only the faerie dragon :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

The full package of NWN dragons (including placeables: heads, bones, skeleton, hide, egg) is now available for download.

If you're more interested in partial downloads, you could get them here below:

- NWN dragons with NWN animations

- faery and pseudo dragons

- NWN dragons with animations for four-legged creatures

- dragon heads

- other placeables

- Mist dragon only