Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

moxica

I bought this yesterday and this game is really good combat is unique but i do feel like this game is a DA/skyrim rip off with a wow graphics but that's just me. currently level 5 and doing a quest called into the light and a faction quest from the warsworm asking to to go to some keep. I just have a few questions

1. How the f*** do you dispel a ward from a chest? I`m trying to figure this out for the past 10 minutes and it's really frustrating. I keep contracting curse.

2. How many factions can i join? warsworn or traveler or both

3. at what level can i own a house?

i`m playing as a dagger/faeblade build. thx

1. Ignore it....a pretty stupid minigame . u can level up to open the chest even if u fail dispeling...

2. You can join all factions ... just like skyrim.

3. You can own a house even from level one..but u will have to complete a quest in Canneroc....just check this video..

me 2...i luv faeblades..:-D

@legendarygamer405 Yeah, thanks for the link i got my first house at level 11 a few days ago. During that mission where the spiders are there is a secret room i found with a giant webbing can't seem to open or slice off the web covering the entrance figure may be i need to invest point on hidden detect, dunno if thats the case for me to be able to open this secret room.

I like this game it's something new even if some elements of the game are copied from others but it works for me important thing is you are having fun yes. So far i haven't found any game breaking bugs yet except for a few minor ones like the bodies of enemies killed in front of a portal gets stuck in a weird position or when doing reckoning mode and an enemy gets stuck in mid air or the camera angles get's a little crazy when you do finishing moves it dosent bother me that much.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During that mission where the spiders are there is a secret room i found with a giant webbing can't seem to open or slice off the web covering the entrance figure may be i need to invest point on hidden detect, dunno if thats the case for me to be able to open this secret room.

Did you try fire? I think it´s only possible to remove webs with fire. Any flame enchanted weapon or a fire spell will do.

Edited by beefsister77

During that mission where the spiders are there is a secret room i found with a giant webbing can't seem to open or slice off the web covering the entrance figure may be i need to invest point on hidden detect, dunno if thats the case for me to be able to open this secret room.

Did you try fire? I think it´s only possible to remove webs with fire. Any flame enchanted weapon or a fire spell will do.

Hah! it works dammit how did i miss this, I remember this from training escaping alabastra using a staff lol wen't back to that dungeon in webwood to try this out and it actually works with my flaming chakram. now to figure out how to finish another mystery quest "secret of the fae pool" thanks...

Hah! it works dammit how did i miss this, I remember this from training escaping alabastra using a staff lol wen't back to that dungeon in webwood to try this out and it actually works with my flaming chakram. now to figure out how to finish another mystery quest "secret of the fae pool" thanks...

You can't technically finish that quest, because it's a task. It's just there to spawn you a boggart companion which will follow you around and fight for you. If he dies you can just go back and do it again to get another.

I just hit a mini boss in Reckoning mode so hard I instantly killed him, couldn't "F" finish him. oO I am using a Prismere Hammer and critted him for over 2000

<div><br></div><div>Edit: Typos</div><div><br></div><div>Edit 2: No wonder, I was on my 6th stack of Battle Frenzy *maxed out*</div>

Edited by HellsMaster

You can't technically finish that quest, because it's a task. It's just there to spawn you a boggart companion which will follow you around and fight for you. If he dies you can just go back and do it again to get another.

Yeah, i just got that quest and currently level 23 i have all the crystals but there is a mention of a fourth pool in the journal, do you happen to know where this fourth is located and the order the crystals will have to be placed, and here i thought my previous quest was difficult. "erethell's something something" I just skipped this for now till i figure this out. );

The game is really fun, it feels fresh as others have said, the story is also interesting even though its the usual cliche, still it keeps me going.

Combat can get a bit boring after a while, but feels a lot better then in skyrim, sadly the world feels like one big corridor most of the time.

What dissapointed my big time was stealth, even on the higest rank of stealth enemies have no problem to see me, forget about hiding in shadows, nothing like that here and since the fights are usually done against large groups of enemies, you can be glad if you stealth kill atleast 1 enemy and then its just the usual button mashing...

I like that the amors are covering the whole body and thus making you feel really protected...though i have to say the design of armors in this game is one of the worst i have ever seen and its surprising cuz i met plenty of npc running arround in awesome looking gear, its very dissapointing when you get happy that you drop a purple gear for the first time, just to find out it looks like beggars clothes...im running arround with awesome looking greatsword (deleted my rogue) ,but im still a beggar. :wallbash:

Edited by pavy