This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Thx, Surazal! Glad to get feedback from an IE9 (beta, or RC?) user. One note: the text disappears on the white skin. But using this tag makes it visible on both the white and dark settings! :thumbsup:

Oops - will use Ornage instead - forgot about the white backgrounds :)

Using IE9 RC

Text on the Signature Restrictions listed below the signature edit section should be updated to reflect the restrictions listed in The Official Thread.

It currently reads:

Your signature may contain:

Any number images

Images of any size

Any number of URLs

Any number of lines

I just got a warning for a reasonably sized image in my signature, and I feel any kind of strike I would have recieved for that should be lifted. :confused:

Text on the Signature Restrictions listed below the signature edit section should be updated to reflect the restrictions listed in The Official Thread.

It currently reads:

Any number images

Images of any size

Any number of URLs

Any number of lines

I just got a warning for a reasonably sized image in my signature, and I feel any kind of strike I would have recieved for that should be lifted. :confused:

I guess you missed the size limitations:

Read the OP:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/1721-avatars-and-signature-limits/

This line is of interest.

2. Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size...this includes TEXT and PICTURES. For text, thats about 8 lines max. Max file size 110kb, this doesn't leave much for animation.

Yours greatly exceeded that in width.

Buddah

It currently reads:

Any number images

Images of any size

Any number of URLs

Any number of lines

I guess you missed the size limitations:

Read the OP:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/1721-avatars-and-signature-limits/

This line is of interest.

2. Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size...this includes TEXT and PICTURES. For text, thats about 8 lines max. Max file size 110kb, this doesn't leave much for animation.

Yours greatly exceeded that in width.

Buddah

Yes, I'm aware of them now. The limitations listed in the profile edit area are not the same as in that thread. It's contradicting. I posted a link to both the limitations thread, and the section of profile editing with the conflicting text for your convenience so you may view it yourself.