This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hi. I notice you appear to have added a 'Capcha' to the Wiki logon screen. Unfortunately, on my FireFox 26.0 - 1.0 version it appears as an empty white box with an apparent input field but no text or 'capcha' image. (I deduced it was a 'capcha' box from the 'more info' link which is the only thing that does appear.)

If I highlight the white box, text appears indicating I need to add two numbers together and enter the sum, the mechanism previously used when submitting a page edit. So apparently the text is the same color as the background. (I'm using the default 'Basic Page Style' for the 'View | Page Style' menu option setting.

I am using the NoScript addon, but it is indicating all necessary sites are permitted (none blocked). Even when I highlight the text and enter the sum, I get an error on the login, so there seems to be a problem with the implementation.

Edit: And now I appear to be locked out with too many failed login attempts.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

I have a question and I don't know if it's my end or if the servers are being slow, but everytime I try to download something in the Skyrim Nexus, it doesn't give me any download links and just gives me an E. That's it. This also happens accessing everything else.

EDIT: NVM, it's chrome that's causing the issue and I don't know how to fix it. I guess I'll use IE for the time being.

Edited by 5eGren

Oblivion still doesnt work right.

It redirected now to tesnexus.com/mods/19850 instead tesnexus.com/oblivion/mods/19850

You mean nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19850

"tesnexus" is from back when it still was Oblivion and Morrowind on the same subdomain.

Yeah, I noticed this, too, lately. I had to go through every single mod- or image description I ever wrote and changed the urls into working schemes again.

Luckily this also made me notice ImageShack threw over their entire url-system as well and I also had to fix any and all image tags linking off-site I found while I was at it.

Hi I don't know thet you guys have the same problem like me but a for sometime now when I am on the skyrim/fallout new vegas nexsus site I don't know why but when I whant to see some pictures about new upcoming mods etc I tick in the mod only option and lick on the green button to search at the images but I get every picture and not the mod only pictures. I tryed the other options too (poses etc) but I have the same problem I only tryed this two nexsus becouse this is two game I am playing only at the moment so I don't know about the other nexsus mod sites. Do some of you guys have this problem to or it's only me?

Go to your Preferences, then scroll down to Your Feeds Preferences

Click on the Defualt feed tab in Homepage

then select

Site News Game News Network News

Save your Preferences, then everything is back to the way it was.

This also fixed it for me as well, but the Tracked Files Listing is still empty. How do I switch it back on? Why did they all switch off in the first place? Everything was fine last night.

Go to your Preferences, then scroll down to Your Feeds Preferences

Click on the Defualt feed tab in Homepage

then select

Site News Game News Network News

Save your Preferences, then everything is back to the way it was.

This also fixed it for me as well, but the Tracked Files Listing is still empty. How do I switch it back on? Why did they all switch off in the first place? Everything was fine last night.

Tracked Files feed is down for me as well, and has been fore a few days now. Any idea on how to fix this?