This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@AsH - Look inn 'The Lounge (off topic Forum)' - There is a sticky topic there called 'The Currently Reading Thread' http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/13-the-lounge-off-topic-forum/

This is specifically for discussing books you are reading or have read (NOT for stories you are writing) And is one of the older topics here - it was started in 2003 (Yes, we really have been around that long.)

If you want to write, or discuss writing your own stories or comment on stories, poetry etc. written by other members - We have the Druids Garden section http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/53-druids-garden/

Shouldn't Unreal Cinema ENB be under ENB preset category? It is in visuals now (not that it doesn't belong here, just former is more specific)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37202/?

The author of that mod would decide to put his or her work into the appropriate category.

Hey guys,

I'm interested in developing an Android application for the site (for free). I don't know what the appropriate channel is for offering this so I'll just post it here and hope an admin sees it. Anyway, if you like the idea feel free to pm me or reply here.

Edited by kriminkillr21

Here is a dumb question: How do you upload an image to the supporter images section? I have been a premium member for quite awhile and could never find the section to upload an image to only the supporter section.

@N7R; On any of the individual "game site" pages, click on the drop-down arrow next to your username at the top and select "User Area". Supporter Image Share -> Add Image is one of the options. :thumbsup:

@N7R; On any of the individual "game site" pages, click on the drop-down arrow next to your username at the top and select "User Area". Supporter Image Share -> Add Image is one of the options. :thumbsup:

thank you :)

I never would have thought of looking there for it haha

Hi! I have this problem with the nexus site as a whole. I can load the main pages, go to individual mod pages, see the recent files and hot files. But I cannot search for mods (whenecer I click on the "search" button, the page reloads), I cannot use the "files" button or the "submit" button in the preference tab either. In mod specific pages, the only thing I can do is view the displayed pictures, but cannot go to the download, post, images or any other tabs. If I try to however, the page reloads like I said earlier. I have tried using firefox, chrome with and without addons but nothing seems to work.

Is this a problem from my end only or is this a general problem right now? Files are being uploaded though, which makes me doubt this is a general problem. I have been facing this since yesterday. Is there anything I can do?

EDIT: Nevermind! It seems to be working again now. Was a nexus problem after all.

Edited by noorida