This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello, I've been reading the Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath, and the current issues thread, but what I want to ask about is my nexus mod manager , im trying to download a file update to fix a small issue on a home mod Lake have by cynndal http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79756/? the message nmm keeps giving me is incomplete but in downloading a clipboard viewer to copy from I guess my problem is just the same as everyone else's in the other forum threads

This is what I copied

Error: http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/110/Lake Haven - Update to 1.6-79756-1-6-1.7z?fid=1000226786&ttl=1478297378&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=6e7f63f57601391cf48e05d580ddb3dc , unable to finish the download.

Edited by jaderiver

um... yea... what are kudos about?

And also i think that people should be able to vote on forums and the forums with the most votes are put in a top 10 or something so everyone can post on the best forums

Kudo's are a thumbs up thing if you like someone's mod you give a kudo's / thumbs up for a good mod and or a good mod author by clicking their name clicking kudo, and yes you can vote , there i a vote button next endorse , but you can only vote one mod only , you can of course change that by clicking vote on another mod if you want , but thats all

Edited by jaderiver

"Your accounts is being disabled due to inactivity"

Recently, I received this message, or something close to it, after trying to log into the Nexus website. I am not sure what equates to inactivity, but if it isn't a mistake I find it odd. Although, I do not frequent the site daily, I do frequent it at least monthly. Also depending on what game I am playing, sometimes multiple times a month. What gives?

A link to reset my password came after the mentioned message. I didn't reset it, I just logged in like normal and everything is now normal. I find the whole situation strange.

Found some errors on the nexus pages:

If making a search my name automatically is inserted in the search field.

After search when going to advanced search my name is automatically inserted in 3 out of 4 search fields.

If using "Files - Latest files" search and then use repeat to avoid content filtering, it works on page 1 but as soon as one goes to page 2 content filtering is active again.

Brgds

I looked for this suggestion, and my apologies if it has been submitted before. If we could search for all mods which have X as a requirement it would be amazing.

"Show me all the mods for which FNIS is a requirement" (for example). I know this can already be done (sort-of) through the tags search. Obviously implementing this would be the hard part, but it would be a great way to find new mods.

Amazing place, thank you all for your hard work!

I have a question (not sure if this is the right place): how to re-activate my old account (closed or something because of 'inactivity') - I do remember password but I can't remember what was my e-mail for that account?

Edited by smaxy3