This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I have a question (not sure if this is the right place): how to re-activate my old account (closed or something because of 'inactivity') - I do remember password but I can't remember what was my e-mail for that account?

If you absolutely cannot remember your registration email address, I'm sorry but there is not much we can securely do for you. However, please contact me ([email protected]) if you have any additional details or info that you'd like to share and I'll see if I'll be able to help.

I'm trying to use the site, and keep getting:

The www.nexusmods.com page isn’t working
www.nexusmods.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Any ideas?

Server's down, according to http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/nexusmods.com.html :-(

• 2 weeks later...

So, recently the fallout 4 nexus site has been randomly redirecting me to one of those fake "you have a virus" websites. I'm not sure which ad is doing it, but this is the site it redirects me to.

http://www.myprivacyswitch.com/security/?offer_id=415&aff_id=78&url_id=715&source=38265&aff_sub2=059bde5e-b660-11e6-91cd-fa245441bcee&ot=1

Please fix this, because it doesn't pop up a new window. It redirects the current window, and is very obnoxious.

hey quick question,

is there a way to see who gave you kudos?

I just have 1 kudo and would like to find out who it was that gave it.

thank you in advance

Nope. Kudos are totally anonymous (by design.)

aah to bad.

thanks

Edited by Jostice

Hey there, I'm having an issue with my Personal Messages. I've received one just now (got an email with a notification), but it doesn't appear in My Conversations and if I follow a direct link from the email I get this:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10229]

We could not determine which message you were attempting to view.