This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Hello, maybe this was already asked but now that DA2 is out can you insert a tag or something like that for sorting out Origins mods from DA2 mod?

Thanks

It's already there. Under the "categories", there's "All DA Mods", followed by the entire set. Then "All DA2 Mods" with the same set of categories for that game. :thumbsup:

I know it's sometimes hard to spot, since the two sets are identical lists...

I wanted to highlight that the issues I reported for Internet Explorer 9 are still present now that it has been released...

On the Forums

Drop down menu does not work properly

If I click on my name, the menu flashes up and then I am taken to my profile page.

If I switch to compatibility mode the drop down menus work.

On the Files

Nothing happens when you click the notification areas (ie you don't get the list of new notifications.

If I switch to compatibility mode, the notification icons work properly, but there are some minor formatting issues such as the text box having a white border.

I hope this information is useful.

Hello, maybe this was already asked but now that DA2 is out can you insert a tag or something like that for sorting out Origins mods from DA2 mod?

Thanks

It's already there. Under the "categories", there's "All DA Mods", followed by the entire set. Then "All DA2 Mods" with the same set of categories for that game. :thumbsup:

I know it's sometimes hard to spot, since the two sets are identical lists...

Ah thanks, completly missed

Please only use these forums to report problems, make suggestions or ask questions about these forums or my sites. Any questions related to Morrowind, Oblivion or anything other than Nexus sites should be posted in the other relevant forums.

Thank you.

The settler mod for fallout-vegas... I want to make food grow out of the ground from seeds i drop on the 360... can i stream these files into my xbox? are they even compatable with xbox?

EDIT by LHammonds: As noted below by Pronam, console modding is not supported here

I get this error every time I open the inventory.

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: Oblivion.exe

Application Version: 1.2.0.416

Application Timestamp: 462392c7

Fault Module Name: StackHash_e98d

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Offset: f360cddb

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 00000008

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: e98d

Additional Information 2: e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53

Additional Information 3: 6eab

Additional Information 4: 6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635

PLEASE HELP!!

Wrong section. This is the "Nexus Site" feedback and questions forum. Game-specific problems belong in the game-specific "Technical Support" Forum. (See the forum sub-title, above.) In this case, try here: "Oblivion technical support".

Edited by Thandal
wrong forum.

login in hassles

with google chrome, the log in box behaves badly.

if I click in it, it will shows drop down suggestions, including my log in name, but chrome will not put my name in the box.

then as soon as I give up and begin typing it wakes up to the fact that it "knows" what to put in the box, but only after I have typed one letter - so I get a misspelt name every time. i.e. it autoffills but leaves in the letter I just typed, at a random? location in the word.

it used to pull the same stunt with password field i.e. autofill it after a character had been typed. led to lots of password invalid errors as you don't see the mis-spell.

also - final gripe - why can't I just stay logged in always - seems my login is remembered for a few sessions / a few days ? - then forgotten ?

I use several nexus sites - all seem to have this bug / incompatibility with chrome.

I don't know if this is where you ask this kind of question, but here goes:

Why did you split the sites so...... awkwardly. Not to complain or sound rude, or anything, just wondering. I mean, The two Elder Scrolls Games share a site, the two Dragon Age games share a site, but New Vegas and FO3 have their own. Just wondering what your angle behind it was.