This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I highly suggest putting back the report a picture in the imageshare function, and if it is still there then makeing it more clear because when I find some disbursing stuff I would love to be able to hit report.

Sorry if this was already asked, but there are over 500 posts in this forum so......

Anyway what are AP and how do you get AP?

... Anyway what are AP and how do you get AP?

A(ctivity)P(oints) are "earned" by contributing to the Nexus Community. Posting to the Forums (except in "The Lounge") gets you some, but at a rapidly decreasing rate (I forget what it is, exactly, but you might get say, 1AP for 10 posts, and by the time you hit 100 posts they aren't earning you anything at all... :biggrin: )

Bigger contributions (e.g. uploading mods, adding a wiki article) earn at much higher rates.

The award of AP is automatic by the coding in the site (and has had occasional spasms and fits of forgetfulness.)

"AP" are totally separate from "Kudos", which are anonymous "Thank Yous" or "Good Jobs" from one member to another. :thumbsup:

... Anyway what are AP and how do you get AP?

A(ctivity)P(oints) are "earned" by contributing to the Nexus Community. Posting to the Forums (except in "The Lounge") gets you some, but at a rapidly decreasing rate (I forget what it is, exactly, but you might get say, 1AP for 10 posts, and by the time you hit 100 posts they aren't earning you anything at all... :biggrin: )

Bigger contributions (e.g. uploading mods, adding a wiki article) earn at much higher rates.

The award of AP is automatic by the coding in the site (and has had occasional spasms and fits of forgetfulness.)

"AP" are totally separate from "Kudos", which are anonymous "Thank Yous" or "Good Jobs" from one member to another. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Thandal. :biggrin:

Is it just me, or is the time frame on Nexus an hour late then in my real time?